Please help AMD FX 6300 , ATI HD 7870 4GB RAM

Iron Spider

8 posts in this topic

I've tried many different installers for this, used every type of bootflags I could find to no avail.

My specs:

Motherboard: Asrock 960GM/U3S3 FX

CPU: AMD FX 6300

GPU : Radeon HD 7870

Is there any specific tutorial for this setup ? I have tried so many, myhack , pandora's box , **** and *****.

I'm still trying to use myhack installer with replaced kexts and kernel but every time I go and put in bootflags it runs for a bit and then reboots. I cannot get past the installer.

Please help :)

Edited by spakk

I have already looked in those places, I just need help in the BIOS for my as rock motherboard because I can't boot the installer it just shows a black screen and this is with **** and I've tried to purchased copies of Mavericks too. I can't change my BIOS settings to HPET and I have yet to find a good tutorial for my configuration.

set the CPU settings to default.

AMD C1E [Disabled]

SATA AHCI ==> [Enabled]

boot sequence:

1. USB Flash Disk (OS X Installer)

2. HDD (for OS X)

Use Enoch ver. 2795 install the appropriate amd kernel for AMD FX CPUs

Delete in S/L/Extensions/ AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppelTMC....

Install into Extra/Extensions/ NullpowerManagement.kext and FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext ...... and a few other suitable drivers for your hardware .... please read by users with similar hardware and add the appropriate drivers.

Use smbios.plist for MacPro3,1

Then boot with: -v -f npci=0x2000 usekernelcache=no

AMD C1E [Disabled]

SATA AHCI ==> [Enabled]

boot sequence:

2. HDD (for OS X)

Install into Extra/Extensions/ NullpowerManagement.kext and FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext ...... and a few other suitable drivers for your hardware .... please read by users with similar hardware and add the appropriate drivers.

I've got the mavericks download from the app store. what program will I use on my mac to make the usb installer?

Many thanks

AMD C1E [Disabled]

SATA AHCI ==> [Enabled]

boot sequence:

2. HDD (for OS X)

I've looked all day for methods , I've tried to use Pandora's box with Yosemite 10.10 with Bronya's patch kernel . I replaced some kexts and now I tried those bootflags and it just keeps rebooting my computer.

Because your steps are not clear to me because you did not say what installer to use because I used Pandora's Box and I do not have the Extra/Extensions folder.

Simply, your Extra/Extensions folder is created only if you install some kexts to it, otherwise no.

post-674334-0-70179100-1457826529_thumb.png

Have you read what is written above? Or you forgot to install the FakeSMC.kext too?

• 4 weeks later...