AppleALC — dynamic AppleHDA patching

vit9696
5,371 posts in this topic

Install this modified CodecCommander.kext and report back

looks great.

Report:

Internal Speaker: Works (could be abit louder)

Headphones: Works (hotplug too)

Internal Mic: Works (tested with Siri)

P.S. itunes crashes somehow after few sec playback - but cant say if its related to alc and codeccommander

looks great.

Report:

P.S. itunes crashes somehow after few sec playback - but cant say if its related to alc and codeccommander

Not too sure if it is related to my files. Check External Mic if you have one

Not too sure if it is related to my files. Check External Mic if you have one

i think its not related - need to do some research on this:

External Mic: Works (tested with Siri and Apple Headphones)

i think its not related - need to do some research on this:

External Mic: Works (tested with Siri and Apple Headphones)

Considering it done, will add it into the next AppleALC release

Sent from my Xperia SP using Tapatalk

Considering it done, will add it into the next AppleALC release

thank you alot! one last question (dunno if its offtopic) - can i rename the audio device name in Syspref, Audio "IntSpeakers", etc...? (just some cosmetics)

what changes have been done on codeccommander to get the headphones work properly?

thank you alot! one last question (dunno if its offtopic) - can i rename the audio device name in Syspref, Audio "IntSpeakers", etc...? (just some cosmetics)

what changes have been done on codeccommander to get the headphones work properly?

Iirc you can edit the name, not too sure

About CodecCommander, open its plist and you will see an entry named 10ec_0298 aka your Audio DeviceID using property of ALC283 which has the same problem as your Codec

Iirc you can edit the name, not too sure

About CodecCommander, open its plist and you will see an entry named 10ec_0298 aka your Audio DeviceID using property of ALC283 which has the same problem as your Codec

thank you again for your time and efforts

Hallo

i have a laptop Hp 470g1 with IDT92HD91BXX codec...work with all osx o.s. but with high sierra no sound...headphone and microfone work...sound icon is black,no gray but no sound...i use applealc and lilu 1.2.0 version

another my pc desktop,Hp Prodesk 600 G3 have a conexant CX20632....no support..i enclose dump.txt of conexant....o.s. system high sierra.

•  

codec_dump.txt.zip

Hallo

i have a laptop Hp 470g1 with IDT92HD91BXX codec...work with all osx o.s. but with high sierra no sound...headphone and microfone work...sound icon is black,no gray but no sound...i use applealc and lilu 1.2.0 version

another my pc desktop,Hp Prodesk 600 G3 have a conexant CX20632....no support..i enclose dump.txt of conexant....o.s. system high sierra.

•  

For the Probook, use Rehabman's guide, you will have everything working correctly. For the desktop, I will take a look at the dump in a few hours

Many thanks ... I have a curiosity though ... with applehda vanilla and applealc and lilu works well yosemite, el capitan, sierra ... with high sierra i have the peripheral detected, microphone and headphone working but no sound comes out of loudspeakers out ... why?

Many thanks ... I have a curiosity though ... with applehda vanilla and applealc and lilu works well yosemite, el capitan, sierra ... with high sierra i have the peripheral detected, microphone and headphone working but no sound comes out of loudspeakers out ... why?

Your laptop ? Do an EC reset

Well, here I can tell. I very rarely disable SIP for my own reasons, and yes, Lilu and AppleALC (and all the other plugins) work just fine and are supposed to with SIP enabled when installed to ESP (EFI/Clover…).

Great, I don't have to reboot everytime I want to update nVidia Web Driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk