1857 replies to this topic

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts

Thanks for your help.

I was referring to toleda's way of patching X99 ALC 1150 audio. His SSDTs cause a conflict with Toleda's SSDTs, so I was hoping the HDEF to HDAS patch would work, even though I do not use a custom DSDT, only custom SSDTs

Rampagedev's file nullified HDAS device and add a HDEF device with layout 1, so you don't actually need Toleda's SSDT, just the audio file is sufficient

vk3a12

vk3a12

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi. I've tried all layout ids for codec alc 888s. None of them helped. I have an old mobo with codec alc 888s. There could be any help?
Thanks.
P/s: currently on 10.12.4

MARZILLO

MARZILLO

InsanelyMacaholic

• Donators
  • 2,547 posts

How's the Probook ? Your desktop's codec, I haven't had the time to finalize it yet, but I should be able to in the next few hours

hello vusun123

the guide rehabman don't like

I prefer traditional installation ... I did a lot of tests ... but nothing ... the peripheral is detected, black icon, headphones and microphone working but no sound from the speakers ... something changed with high sierra, with sierra, el captain work fine with applealc

polyzargone

polyzargone

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Hi vusun123

Just wondering if anything could be done for IDT 92HD75BX on an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop? I tried AppleALC.kext but it hangs a lot at boot and doesn't recognize anything.

Funny thing, it worked pretty fine in El Capitan but fails in both Sierra and HS :).

Attached codec dump from Ubuntu in case you need it :

Thx

Attached Files

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • 1,079 posts

Hi vusun123

Just wondering if anything could be done for IDT 92HD75BX on an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop? I tried AppleALC.kext but it hangs a lot at boot and doesn't recognize anything.

Funny thing, it worked pretty fine in El Capitan but fails in both Sierra and HS :).

Attached codec dump from Ubuntu in case you need it :

Thx

The codec listed in the current AppleALC repo doesn't list what kind of machine it worked on, so I'm gonna take a wild guess it won't work with your laptop, will take a look into it tonight

hello vusun123

I prefer traditional installation ... I did a lot of tests ... but nothing ... the peripheral is detected, black icon, headphones and microphone working but no sound from the speakers ... something changed with high sierra, with sierra, el captain work fine with applealc

How does that even possible? His guide works on your machine I guarantee, maybe you have done it wrong somewhere. About the desktop, I'm gonna need people guiding me in the right direction of the correct kext-to-patch first, since that's the one bugging me the most while working on this codec

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • 1,079 posts

@polyzargone Does your laptop even have a headphone jack ? The codec dump indicates no Headphone jack, only a Line Out

Nevertheless, install this AppleALC with the latest Lilu release, test with layout 12 (Line Out converted into Headphone for testing purporse) and layout 28 (LineOut removed)

Attached Files

polyzargone

polyzargone

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • 1,977 posts

@polyzargone Does your laptop even have a headphone jack ? The codec dump indicates no Headphone jack, only a Line Out

Well  I'm not sure what it really has actually :P.

It looks like this :

gEiJKmy.jpg

Nevertheless, install this AppleALC with the latest Lilu release, test with layout 12 (Line Out converted into Headphone for testing purporse) and layout 28 (LineOut removed)

So here's the results :

12 = Nothing at all
28 = Internal HP works but no mic/lineOut as expected
3 = Internal HP works, auto-switch to headphone when plugged in (middle and right-sided jacks) also working which is great but mic/lineOut not working even if they show in Syspref

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • 1,079 posts

Well  I'm not sure what it really has actually :P.

It looks like this :

gEiJKmy.jpg

So here's the results :

12 = Nothing at all
28 = Internal HP works but no mic/lineOut as expected
3 = Internal HP works, auto-switch to headphone when plugged in (middle and right-sided jacks) also working which is great but mic/lineOut not working even if they show in Syspref

So my file is also a mess right now, but does AppleALC hang your laptop often ? I changed the kext-to-patch a bit

polyzargone

polyzargone

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • 1,977 posts

So my file is also a mess right now, but does AppleALC hang your laptop often ? I changed the kext-to-patch a bit

No, it doesn't hang anymore but this wasn't related to AppleALC actually. In fact, it was a wrong DSDT injection that cause it. Anyway, sounds work the right way with Layout 3 and I don't really care about mic.

One thing I have to investigate though is that sleep seems to be broken. I Don't know if it's AppleALC related or something else :unsure:

Thanks again !

MARZILLO

MARZILLO

InsanelyMacaholic

• Donators
  • 2,547 posts

hello vusun123

hi vusun123

I solved the hp 470 ...credit to mirone......now  just the conexant

cyrhex

cyrhex

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
After updating to high sierra applealc and lilu latest version and old version doesnt work anymore on my alc 269 vb1 laptop specs,acer v3 471g it works great before on elcapitan to sierra...

licrk

licrk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

my audio card is alc269vc when applealc version is 1.0.19 work fine ,but in applealc 1.1.0 & lilu.1.1.0 mic not work   only speaker work  applealc1.2.0&lilu1.2.0 mic not work  only speaker work, pls help 

modaifallah1

modaifallah1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Asus N552VW, combo headphone jack, layout 13, speaker and internal mic working perfectly but through the jack the sound is missing channels (singers sound not played in a music file) 
Any help is appreciated. Mic line in is not need/used.

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • 1,079 posts

Asus N552VW, combo headphone jack, layout 13, speaker and internal mic working perfectly but through the jack the sound is missing channels (singers sound not played in a music file) 

Install Rehabman's CodecCommander.kext

En0r1m

En0r1m

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

We can not deny the fact that some people
really are missing here. ;)

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • 1,079 posts

We can not deny the fact that some people
really are missing here. ;)

I can take a guess right there

modaifallah1

modaifallah1

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Install Rehabman's CodecCommander.kext

I have it already installed. Nothing changed :(

manueljben

manueljben

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi vusun123,

I've installed latest version of lilu+appleALC that includes your layout-id 28 for Lenovo Legion Y520, which is the model I own.

Until today I had layout 11 configured that at least it worked well with speakers (not with headphones).  Now I'm trying layout 28, i've changed all 11's in CLOVER config.plist
and tried to force kext cache reload (touch /System/Library/Extensions).

Audio icon appears on menubar, and devices are detected, mic seems to be working but no audio from speakers.  If I try to play a video from youtube the video does not start (0:00 issue...).

I need to change or check something else more? Thanks in advance!

bubu1234

bubu1234

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Could anyone please help me with this tablet? It is a Conexant CX20724 (please see codec_dump.txt attached).

I'm not getting any sound from internal speaker (not greyed, not HDMI), but headphones work fine.

I've injected layout_id '3' via DSDT (HDAS, with Clover DSDT patch rename HDAS->HDEF). Am also using the latest AppleALC.kext with Lilu.kext. Have also tried AppleHDA Patcher but still no sound from the internal speakers.

Had been trying for months now, would really appreciate if someone could help me, please.

Thanks and regards,

Bubu 

Attached Files

SavageAUS

SavageAUS

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • 1,210 posts

1.2.1 Release has wrong Version?

Attached File  Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 8.04.31 pm.png   70.65KB   3 downloads

7 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy