iAtkos Y installation...Not proceeding?

ajay_95

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I earlier had iAtkos ML2 installed on my PC(with Windows 8.1), which was working fine, and recently I upgraded my Graphics card(Intel Chipset to nVidia GT610) and also upgraded to Windows 10. Since then, Mac wasn't working. The bootloader would start and sometimes later says, 'Errors Encountered...' and reboots. I also have Ubuntu installed in the same PC, which is working fine. I formatted the HFS+ drive from windows, and tried reinstalling ML2. It would show up some initial things, and gave some lines(as usual as in my previous successful installation), and rebooted automatically. Yesterday, I got a copy of iAtkos Y 10.10.3 Yosemite, and I created a bootable USB and plugged it. As in my ML2, it booted up and asked me whether clover or chameleon, and I chose clover, which again went to show apple logo and rebooted immediately, an USB started again(same error as in ML2 installation), and now I chose Chameleon, the result was similar to that of ML2 installation. I used EasyBCD to boot up Windows and Ubuntu with Metro style bootloader. I also have my quick booting disabled. What is causing the issue? Any Help?

Thanks in Advance.

P.S.-

*Mine is non-UEFI

*I tried one thing...I changed my active partition to the partition to which I had planned to install Mac, and booted Mac, and still got the same problem. 

*The lines which showed up before rebooting in the chameleon bootloader were like,

....Unknown Architecture....Errors Encountered....

The same had happened in my first installation, but  was successful