My laptop does not go out in mavericks

Javikoyote

7 posts in this topic

Hello, I installed mavericks in a asus laptop m50vc. I think it works almost all excepting the memory card reader. The operating system works stable, however I have a problem when you turn off the computer. When I give off the computer normally off, however, it remains with the screen off but the fan is still on and the power button, power light and wifi. so it remains until you turn out more than three seconds by pressing the power button. No works for me hibernation.

I have installed VoodooHDA 2.7.3 for the sound card is a alc663 for which I find kext. and voodoobattery to display the percentage of battery.

Hola, e instalado mavericks en un portátil Asus M50vc. Me funciona todo excepto el lector de tarjetas de memoria. El sistema operativo funciona estable, sin embargo, tengo un problema cuando se apaga el ordenador. Inicia el apagado normalmente, se queda con la pantalla apagada, pero el ventilador aún está encendido y el botón de encendido, la luz de power y la del wifi. Tengo que apagarlo pulsando más de tres segundos el botón de encendido. Tampoco me funciona la hibernación.

He instalado VoodooHDA 2.7.3 para la tarjeta de sonido es una ALC663 para que me parece kext. y voodoobattery para mostrar el porcentaje de batería.

You can apply a patch for Shutdown in your DSDT.

What bootloader are you using?

PS: If you want post in English, use the International Forum. But for post your doubts in Spanish, well use Spanish Forum.  ;)