nothing interesting here

Vitaliy

221 posts in this topic

Congrats

This is a nice forum, with very talented people.

I hope I learn something here.

Yes, that said is enough!

Congratulations!

[joke]Maybe you are Maxxuss under a MASK?????[/joke]

But you are THE man now!

I´ll try here, need to test something in special. My rig below.

EDIT: I have JAS 10.4.8 running, no combo update. It´s better to install a combo update, or get the apple 10.4.8 update and then insert your files?

I am getting an error downloading this file possibly due to the demand for it even thou it wont yet work on my specs (waiting for patches ) but possibly this may lead to a full install DVD within a month or so for AMD/Intel SSE2/SSE3 etc etc

wish I knew more on how to do these things

EDIT: Downloading now

Congrats, Vitaliy!!! You should be hugely proud of what you have learned and accomplished with this fully booting kernel. You better have a good rest before the chants for patched versions for every hardware configuration get overwhelming ;)

Congrats !!!!!

For those who want to test, I have got full instructions on how to setup an install.

Check it out: MacGeek blog

About to test this kernel right now!

Maybe the blog is overloaded.

Some errors on the page.

I´ll try here, need to test something in special. My rig below.

EDIT: I have JAS 10.4.8 running, no combo update. It´s better to install a combo update, or get the apple 10.4.8 update and then insert your files?

Just waiting to confirm the above to proceed.

thats strange , It downloaded fine for me and the blog is working fine. (1 minute ago) , but hey i'm in the UK, so the FBI ain't snarfing my mac adress and IP. and emailing the app1e cOmputerz atterney. he he java script:emoticon(';)',%20'smid_12')

Democracy what a lovely thing !!!