2 posts in this topic

I would like to make an official public request to Slice's team, that developed the great boot loader that we all know as Clover.

We all love their work, and it's thanks to them that we can do what we do in a much easier and reliable way.

I have three different requests in mind at this time for the team, and it's things that I've noticed that could improve this piece of software by a lot:

1st. Maybe we could have a section in Clover Configurator for AMD builds, and AMD processors. Just like we patch the kernel on the fly for locked MSR we could maybe patch it for AMD support, taking knowledge of the amazing AMD forums we have here.

2nd. Wouldn't it be nicer to have simply a black or white screen in Clover entry, instead of that little ugly font text saying

"Welcome to Clover.. rev 3338" before the Clover Gui begins?

3rd. Could we figure out why can't we on a Hackintosh with El Capitan or Yosemite get the Grey on Grey apple logo at start up to work properly like it does in a Mac, even with kext patches on the fly being used and fixes tried but it doesn't work ok with Custom Logo: Apple ,instead of the white on black one that works perfectly when applying one little fix?

I feel everyone should be free to speak their mind, and even if no-one is here to listen, i spoke my mind.

thanks for all your work Clover devs.. ;)

post-1517295-0-30200200-1454415603_thumb.png