Should i leave her?

8 posts in this topic

I have a girlfriend, but i wanna leave her, as much as i love her. I just don't feel as funny as her friends, I am an interesting person, calm, serene , clear mind, but her friends and brother make her laugh so much more than I do..

I don't feel comfortable when that happens.

She makes me feel in Heaven and in Hell at the same time.

She says she loves me for what I am but I don't believe.

How can she like a boring dude like me...

I spend a day with her and she's mostly silent.

Now if the brother is there she turns into the most amused little girl.

I am going to leave her, i am not good enough..

Come on, you should trust more in yourself, be a little more positive!  :yes:

Silence is a sign of peaceful harmony when you feel good with someone.

Most of the time we speak to fill a gap between us and the people we have around, to avoid the "shame", but if there isn't any gap, then, words are useless.

And as lucaspeed wrote, why don't you try to speak about this feelings with her?

I hope you'll feel better! 

^_^

• Like 1

Come on, you should trust more in yourself, be a little more positive!  :yes:

Silence is a sign of peaceful harmony when you feel good with someone.

Most of the time we speak to fill a gap between us and the people we have around, to avoid the "shame", but if there isn't any gap, then, words are useless.

And as lucaspeed wrote, why don't you try to speak about this feelings with her?

I hope you'll feel better! 

^_^

Thanks for the feedback guys! And we've been talking about it, she just says she doesn't mean me to feel uncomfortable, she just feels good at that moment, and doesn't have anything to say, I guess i just overthink certain situations.

I still feel very unfunny around her brother though, it's pretty hard to be more interesting than her brother that makes her laugh all the time.

I will try my best to stay positive, and feel ok with myself.

Your sentence is really beautiful and true JahStories

She says she loves me more than anything, and that she is willing to change those situations to make me feel better about it.

How do you guys think I could feel comfortable when someone makes her laugh more than I, so I could laugh with her, not just feel sh*tty about it.

Thanks again

• Like 1

I think you should just don't care about that, let her laugh without feeling good or bad, sometime the more we try to control ourself the harder it become, just let yourself flow!

:)

Cheers buddy! Your words made me go through this day with a smile in the end, after so many sad faces.

• Like 1

• 6 years later...