[Success] El Capitan on ASUS X99/A i7 5820k Radeon r9 270x M.2

macandrea

30 posts in this topic

i'm having a problem with USB 3.0. the ports are only registering as 2.0.

I have my config.plist settings the same as MacAndrea's for USB 3.0, but my machine (X99-A/5960X) won't boot with Intel xHCI Mode on anything other than Disabled in the BIOS. The other Legacy support & hand-off settings work at Enabled, but if i put Intel xHCI mode on anything other than Disabled, i get kernel panic. any advice?

Hello i try to follow your guide, my configuration is the same, 5820k, Asus x99-A, 16GB 2400Mhz, gtx 750 but impossible to boot on El Capitan.

For the installation, on a real macintosh i install El Capitan on the ssd of my hack, after that i boot into it, install Webdrivers and Clover.

Now for the EFI folder i follow what you said but impossible to boot.

Here my EFI folder with only thing that are interesting because too big to upload everything (in the folder ACPI>Patched, i don't know which one SSDT i must use) and a picture of the screen when i boot :

Thanks.

post-1368912-0-73203600-1467108832_thumb.jpg

EFI.zip

Hello, it was not deactivate, now i bypass the problem but i have an another error "ERP Timer is not specified" i don't know how to bypass it. In the BIOS i try to deactivate and activate ERP but no change.

edit : can you link me your actual EFI folder, think that it can be more easy for me.

post-1368912-0-46872900-1467549599_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...