Problems Power Off and Reboot Asus Rampage II Gene

LuisImpreza

166 posts in this topic

I surrender   :wallbash:

Have you tried with smbios MacPro4,1 ?

Thanks for your great help my friend, I also give up, because there is no solution that works :(

Not tried change smbios, change smbios in chameleon? Clover?

Thanks carbo178

Smbios is attached to post #34, if doesn't work with this i can't help you, but you can try to install Clover instead of Chameleon.

Download last release of Clover from Download section, select Legacy installation (see screenshot attached), but don't reboot, first post config.plist you find into EFI/CLOVER folder

Schermata 2016-01-12 alle 09.01.55.pngSchermata 2016-01-12 alle 09.02.37.png

Schermata 2016-01-12 alle 09.03.40.pngSchermata 2016-01-12 alle 09.04.45.png

• Like 1

Smbios is attached to post #34, if doesn't work with this i can't help you, but you can try to install Clover instead of Chameleon.

Download last release of Clover from Download section, select Legacy installation (see screenshot attached), but don't reboot, first post config.plist you find into EFI/CLOVER folder

attachicon.gifSchermata 2016-01-12 alle 09.01.55.pngattachicon.gifSchermata 2016-01-12 alle 09.02.37.png

attachicon.gifSchermata 2016-01-12 alle 09.03.40.pngattachicon.gifSchermata 2016-01-12 alle 09.04.45.png

Hi companion, thanks for your help.

I try install clover and I wait for your help file .plist.

Two minutes friend

Thanks!!!

Done!!! Now I wait for your file companion carbo178?

Uploaded config.list created for install.

How disabled chameleon for new boot clover?

Thanks friend

config.plist.zip

Put this config.plist in the Clover folder and boot the system, the boot file of Clover have overwritten the one installed by Chameleon and at boot you see the Clover booot screen

I test now, and now not clover and not chameleon, boot Windows, I use USB for access yosemite.

I only copy in folder clover. :( but not boot and not reboot and power off :(

Thanks carbo178 friend

Have you windows installed in same disk as OS X?

Yes, in my SSD Samsung 250 GB I install in partition 125 GB OS X and install in partition 125 GB Windows 10.

Chameleon never problem boot, I upload more information and images.

Thanks companion

clover 10.tiff

clover 9.tiff

clover 8.tiff

clover 7.tiff

clover 6.tiff

clover 5.tiff

clover 4.tiff

clover 3.tiff

clover 2.tiff

clover 1.tiff

bootlog.log.txt

Reinstall Clover, post Clover installation log

I forgot, select boot0ss

Done, reinstall clover and select boot0ss

Next step companion?

I load partition Mac and new image boot, black and apple silver, not load system, image black photo... :(

in my second screen this image black to errors.

In my one screen only color black :(

For USB yes load system, but not load for clover, not understand nothing! 

Sorry for all my problems companion carbo178, you is a great great person.

Thanks for all really 

post-1502600-0-75928500-1452626275_thumb.jpg

post-1502600-0-03580200-1452626328_thumb.jpg

post-1502600-0-04803400-1452626869_thumb.jpg

Ok, i think i understand... you have installed Yosemite Zone, a distro.
I don't know what you have choose during installation, i suggest you to create a vanilla installer.
Boot the system with the USB stick, reinstall Chameleon and make a new USB Installer with original Yosemite.app.
If you haven't Yosemite from App Store you can copy the app from Yosemite Zone Installer.
If It's impossible try a new installation with Yosemite Zone, but choose only the strictly necessary, Clover Legacy, NullCPUPM an FakeSMC, no other

Please put your Hardware in signature

• Like 2

Ok, i think i understand... you have installed Yosemite Zone, a distro.

I don't know what you have choose during installation, i suggest you to create a vanilla installer.

Boot the system with the USB stick, reinstall Chameleon and make a new USB Installer with original Yosemite.app.

If you haven't Yosemite from App Store you can copy the app from Yosemite Zone Installer.

If It's impossible try a new installation with Yosemite Zone, but choose only the strictly necessary, Clover Legacy, NullCPUPM an FakeSMC, no other

Please put your Hardware in signature

Yes, I install YosemiteZone dmg, all installer yosemite and capitan forever error CPU Panic, and 1000 errors. Yosemite Zone dmg not errors and install all perfect.

I put my hardware in my signature do not worry.

Then I have reinstall all new?

Thank you very much my companion

You can try installation with your current installer, but choose only FakeSMC, NullCPUPM and Clover Legacy.

Ok companion, then as I can do to prepare the bootable USB as you say? It is not to make any mistakes and do everything correctly.

Many thanks companion

by the way, I found a hard drive ;)

Don't worry, install as i suggest in post #70

But is better dmg original? Yosemite Zone is better?

I found

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/201758-asus-rampage-ii-gene-hackintosh/page-1

and

http://forum.osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/3424-asus-rampage-ii-gene-revision-1-bios-version-1701/page-2

In this forums to talk about my motherboard, Might Have solution to my problem. What do you think?