Mobile Hd 4400 Mavericks Help 8086 0a16

Gary147852

10 posts in this topic

ok, so, i installed mavericks, tried the fakepciid kexts, no go, i tried chameleon bootloader, no go, clover wont boot,doesn't de the drive., and chimera 4.1 is the best thing ive got on here so far, with regards to booting.

im at the stage now where dsdt/ssdt edits are the only thing that i have not done

here are my dsdt and ssdt files

i dont have any config files cause im using a usb chimera drive

i have tried IGPlatformID, IGPEnabler=Yes,

im really lostDSDT.rar

• 4 weeks later...

My friend, for best results use Clover EFI bootloader, and if you have HD4400 iGPU you should use the Inject Intel Option and add the fake id for your graphics card, as well as a suited value for ig-platform-id.

This way you will achieve native GPU power management.

Clover is really the best out there for most systems, except AMD.

I wouldn't even bother with Chameleon no more.

Hi, sorry to hear you have a problem! Could you please list your specs? i.e. motherboard, cpu, gpu etc.

- Matt

its an asus laptop x555la i5-4200u 8 GB ram

My friend, for best results use Clover EFI bootloader, and if you have HD4400 iGPU you should use the Inject Intel Option and add the fake id for your graphics card, as well as a suited value for ig-platform-id.

This way you will achieve native GPU power management.

Clover is really the best out there for most systems, except AMD.

I wouldn't even bother with Chameleon no more.

please help me with clover, it doesnot see my osx hardrive

its an asus laptop x555la i5-4200u 8 GB ram

please help me with clover, it doesnot see my osx hardrive

About Clover, I need to know some things first. Is your motherboard configured in UEFI mode or Legacy mode (I ask because your laptop can support UEFI)? Is your Clover installation running in UEFI mode or Legacy mode? Make sure to check that these things correspond. 

- Matt

About Clover, I need to know some things first. Is your motherboard configured in UEFI mode or Legacy mode (I ask because your laptop can support UEFI)? Is your Clover installation running in UEFI mode or Legacy mode? Make sure to check that these things correspond. 

- Matt

yes, it is configured in uefi mode, as well as ahci, ive tried to mark the partition as active, but clover still does not see the drive.

Can you please reupload the DSDT in .zip format instead of .bin please? OS X is having trouble opening it. I'm going to try to edit your DSDT for QE/CI for use with Chimera/Chameleon.

- Matt

• Like 2

Can you please reupload the DSDT in .zip format instead of .bin please? OS X is having trouble opening it. I'm going to try to edit your DSDT for QE/CI for use with Chimera/Chameleon.

- Matt

Here the dsdt I opening with the Unarchiver and compress to zip

Here the dsdt I opening with the Unarchiver and compress to zip

No, I meant compress the DSDT.aml file into a .zip. Right click it and press compress. Then upload. The Unarchiver says that this file type (.bin) cannot be opened.