HDMI Output Not Working

leon_bfd

1 post in this topic

I have recently built myself a new hackintosh as my old one was slowly getting passed it. My specs are

Motherboard: Asus z97-p

Processor: i5 4690k

Ram: 16GB DDR3

HDD: SSD 256 GB

Etc.

I am currently running it via the internal gpu on the board as I don't really have the funds to purchase a gpu card just yet due to buying parts for the build. The issue I have is the install is pretty much vanilla with just toledos alc patch and rehabman's pciidfix installed for the hd 4600 graphics. The computer works perfectly with full qe/ci when i use the DVI output on the mobo and everything works fine. I tried to turn it on via the hdmi output today as this was one of the things i wanted from my new build. However, the apple boot up logo goes to about half way and stops and doesn't move n matter how long i leave it. The flags are the same used as the ones when using DVI and the bootloader is the latest clover. I have tried to run verbose mode and safe mode but the screen just gets stuck on some writing about a drive being dirty, but my SSD is the only drive in there at the moment. It worked fine again when i booted with the DVI monitor attached and also through the HDMI when i used enoch chameleon, obviously without the correct resolution or graphics acceleration. If anyone could point me in the right direction this would be great thanks.