System Uptime in Nanoseconds hang after Xcode download and update of Pro Apps. OSX 10.10.5

mclbautista

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, this is my first post here. Thankfully because of this forum and many other resources online, I was able to build my second hackintosh. I used these parts:

Asus x99-Pro/U3.1

i7-5820K

32GB DDR4 Ram

GTX Titan Black

Yosemite 10.10.5

I use this rig primarily for video stuff, ie. editing,grading, vfx

Last night, I downloaded Xcode (so i could change the Clover theme), and the Pro Video Apps update (for FCP7 etc). After that the machine prompted a restart, so I did. It wouldn't boot afterwards. I'll attach a picture of the verbose boot screen when it hangs. I also can't post a config.plist as I brought my rig to my parent's house for Christmas and I don't have any available boot USBs to get inside my OSX install. But if it helps, I can try later on.

I hope you guys can help me figure this out, I really need to work on something here over the holidays. :( pretty stupid of me not to backup first.

Let me know if there's more information I can supply.

Cheers

post-1193175-0-89005100-1451105597_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, this is my first post here. Thankfully because of this forum and many other resources online, I was able to build my second hackintosh. I used these parts:

Asus x99-Pro/U3.1

i7-5820K

32GB DDR4 Ram

GTX Titan Black

Yosemite 10.10.5

Last night, I downloaded Xcode (so i could change the Clover theme), and the Pro Video Apps update (for FCP7 etc). After that the machine prompted a restart, so I did. It wouldn't boot afterwards. I'll attach a picture of the verbose boot screen when it hangs. I also can't post a config.plist as I brought my rig to my parent's house for Christmas and I don't have any available boot USBs to get inside my OSX install. But if it helps, I can try later on.

I hope you guys can help me figure this out, I really need to work on something here over the holidays. :( pretty stupid of me not to backup first.

Cheers

Your X-Code killed the config.plist. My question is why haven't you used a simple editor?

Asus x99-Pro/U3.1

i7-5820K

32GB DDR4 Ram

GTX Titan Black

Yosemite 10.10.5

Cheers

install the latest NVIDIA WebDriver for Yosemite 10.10.5, after the installation then boot your system with:

kext-dev-mode=1 -v -f nvda_drv=1

...there may also be a cache problem? I'm not a programmer but .. mp_rendezvous_action () .... with mp.c and tsc.c ???