InsanelyMac banner

13 posts in this topic

I made this banner in Photoshop a few minutes ago and was wondering what you all think of it. Its pretty basic as I dont have much creative skills, but Im hoping to make it better as time goes on. Any comments accepted :P.

Not bad for a first try. I'd make the background a little more lively, though.

Thanks Dax for the feedback, I added some stuff to the background, but trying not to make it too fancy that its annoying. Heres version 2. How can I put it in my signature when its finished?

Well that might be a bit big for a signature but upload it into something like photobucket.com and use that url. Copy and paste that into your signature and select all that text. Then hit the image button and it should turn that link into an image.

yeah

if u know bbcodes then u should know

if not, pm me and ill tell u

-its a little hard to read the "going where...gone before" line on the first version

-if u want it to be a signature, u should shrink it to about 300x125 pixels (thats what mine is)

I was thinking of getting a photobucket account, but there are so many different image hosting sites and a lot have crappy bandwidth so Im not sure which one is the best. Any suggestions? And yeah i'll work on it some more and turn down the side to signature format. Thanks for the feedback so far :censored2:.

I would consider using the InsanelyMac colour scheme, or atleast something related to Apple/OS X. :)

For example:

imac.jpg

Its beautiful :D , I could never make something that good, ok well I'll try to make something better over the weekend I hope. Hopefully by then I'll get some ideas :).

SABR, that is HAWT. Seriously.

Hehe, thank you. :D It only took me 5 - 10 minutes.

Its beautiful :angel: , I could never make something that good, ok well I'll try to make something better over the weekend I hope. Hopefully by then I'll get some ideas :).

Well, we all have to start somewhere. I recommend you visit http://www.good-tutorials.com and follow some of the tutorials. It's really fun (IMO), and you learn new area's of Photoshop every time you do something new.

That is if you are using Photoshop in the first place :D

Hehe, thank you. :angel: It only took me 5 - 10 minutes.

Well, we all have to start somewhere. I recommend you visit http://www.good-tutorials.com and follow some of the tutorials. It's really fun (IMO), and you learn new area's of Photoshop every time you do something new.

That is if you are using Photoshop in the first place :D

OOh nice site, I am using Photoshop CS, know some of the things it can do, but its always fun to learn lots of fun new stuff :).