Enabling the notebook screen + HDMI HD in 4000

lucasR

1 post in this topic

Hello, thank you to those who came to read the post, the problem is basically the title, I have a notebook with a i5-3210M, HD4000 and GT640M, OSX use it for some time and recently bought a monitor and am trying to enable the display and the monitor simultaneously.

I Did these tests changing the value ig-platform-id: all 0x0166000Y where Y ranges from 0 to B values, I believe that these are all the possible values ​​for notebook, I tested all of these values ​​with the nvidia on and off (with DSDT ) with patch in AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext and unpatched, the results are the same, I get HDMI accelerated with the value 0x01660003 and the notebook screen with acceleration with the value 0x01660004, the other values ​​i get the screen without acceleration or HDMI with defective image, but in none of the tests I got the screen and HDMI simultaneously, even without acceleration or faulty image :(.

Does anyone have any idea how I can have the display and HDMI simultaneously or can point me something to help?

Thanks.