GTX 650 Ti outputting no video - 5960X, Yosemite, Clover combo

kobe80

49 posts in this topic

• 5 weeks later...

not caring the second I will remove

I have put the missing parameter for ASUS

hello!

I saw this topic that I have problem with my ASUS Nvidia Geforce GTX 650TI Boost 2 GB. I see that Kobe80 have solve this problem. I checked your Configslist that you attached. 

I wonder where of Configslist I need to look at and change? Thanks!

hello!

I saw this topic that I have problem with my ASUS Nvidia Geforce GTX 650TI Boost 2 GB. I see that Kobe80 have solve this problem. I checked your Configslist that you attached. 

post-1181448-0-07542100-1452708981_thumb.png

• Like 1

hello!

How can I attach my configplist or image o here?? Sorry I am new on this forum.

if you want 

hello!

How can I attach my configplist or image o here?? Sorry I am new on this forum.

to add a picture click on "more reply options"

I do not know what to say
Maybe you should do a repair permissions
But for sure it is good config.plist

not working.

When reboot, I opened boot arg and typed :nv_disable=1 so El capitan start fine but no find 650Ti card yet

it's normal
if you type nv-disable = 1 this disables the graphics card

you do not need to add bootflag, the 650 Ti is native
In the worst case, add nvda-drv = 1, but certainly because you have installed the webdrivers

I do not know what to say

Maybe you should do a repair permissions

But for sure it is good config.plist

it's normal

if you type nv-disable = 1 this disables the graphics card

you do not need to add bootflag, the 650 Ti is native

In the worst case, add nvda-drv = 1, but certainly because you have installed the webdrivers

When I copied config.plist that you attached and paste it on Folder EFI/Clover/. I rebooted and didn´t type "Nv_disable=1". I got black screen with no signal. 

Before I installed Nvidia Webdriver, i tried many ways. So someone said try to use Webdriver so I did it but it doesn´t work, of course. So someone said no because 650TI is native. So I uninstalled it. 

Repair permission... Is that a program I have to download? 

I will try to configure Clover config.plist and see if it works. If not, so I will try with repair permisson.

When I copied config.plist that you attached and paste it on Folder EFI/Clover/. I rebooted and didn´t type "Nv_disable=1". I got black screen with no signal. 

Before I installed Nvidia Webdriver, i tried many ways. So someone said try to use Webdriver so I did it but it doesn´t work, of course. So someone said no because 650TI is native. So I uninstalled it. 

Repair permission... Is that a program I have to download? 

I will try to configure Clover config.plist and see if it works. If not, so I will try with repair permisson.

as you can see for "Kebe 80 '

The 650 Ti is native

No need webDrivers

I think you uninstall the webdrivers

Make a repair permissions

as you can see for "Kebe 80 '

The 650 Ti is native

No need webDrivers

I think you uninstall the webdrivers

Make a repair permissions

I decide to reinstall all new El capitan again. I would like to know which config.plist you attached to kobo80 that work fine. You attached two or three config.plist. So I can try with this config.plist at first time after I have reinstall El Capitan. Thanks

I decide to reinstall all new El capitan again. I would like to know which config.plist you attached to kobo80 that work fine. You attached two or three config.plist. So I can try with this config.plist at first time after I have reinstall El Capitan. Thanks

you can use it --#23--

Finally solved!

I tested with other TV-monitor that have HDMI. Plugged HDMI cord between my computer and TV-monitor. It works and I finally could see Nvidia GTX 650TI Boost works fine!

Then I did it again with my Tv monitor that have only VGA. DVI/VGA cord will definitely not work! that i got always black screen.

So I have to use HDMI cord for computer and TV-monitor. Have to buy a convert VGA to HDMI adapter.

On Yosemite it was fine, not El Capitan. 

• Like 1

Finally solved!

I tested with other TV-monitor that have HDMI. Plugged HDMI cord between my computer and TV-monitor. It works and I finally could see Nvidia GTX 650TI Boost works fine!

Then I did it again with my Tv monitor that have only VGA. DVI/VGA cord will definitely not work! that i got always black screen.

So I have to use HDMI cord for computer and TV-monitor. Have to buy a convert VGA to HDMI adapter.

To make this work do not use VGA

Only DVI HDMI and DP

• 8 months later...

Finally solved!

Does plug DP port work?Because I wanna buy Gigabyte GTX 650 TI BOOST but my monitor DELL E2715H doesn't have a HDMI port but have a DP port.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...