OSX86 10.5.1

27 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone. I have been blessed with OS X 10.5.1 (developers version) :D if anyone wants to crack it for an x86 machine, tell me asap and i will get you a copy. It is awesome on my mac, and i need it on my PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the help. Someone should write a tutorial on how to hack it. I love multi desktops.

No one was able to crack the WWDC version of 10.5, but they only gave it a half-hearted effort. No serious effort will take place until the final is released.

But a lot of people would love to get their hands on this updated version of 10.5. How about making it available in some way? Maybe ThePirateBay.org?

or demonoid too...?

Last time Leopard was distributed on Demonoid, they wiped out the torrent within hours. And a lot of people posted it, with the same result. Demonoid is afraid of Apple on this one, so avoid posting the pre-release Leopard on Demonoid.

But someone talked about demonoid... and who shares updates on demonoid?

You can get it via Software Update.

Sorry for mix-up ;)

-tj

No, this is a different update than the one availible via software update. The torrent community hasn't gotten to this one yet.

i am a laptop user and wont be able to seed it. I will try to seed it off my old nt machine when i get a chance

Apple has sued people for leaking OS X betas before and you definitely do not want that to happen to you. Unless you live in a jurisdiction beyond the reach of Apple Legal (like China or perhaps Russia), make sure there is no way Apple can trace it back to you. I mean, don't do anything stupid like seeding this from your house in the USA or something.