DSDT compile warnings

acrilex

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

As a short story, I am an enthusiast hackintosher, and just got a Chromebook (HP 11 G4). I am trying to install windows on it, but a blue screen points me to _CRS. I have not done any patching, but I just tried compiling the stock DSDT and it complains about... _CSR! I think that was a good idea to look at that place. Warning are attached and DSDT/ACPI tables are here: https://goo.gl/Bhh76S .Can someone help me by fixing and providing compiled and uncompiled DSDT for further patching?

Thanks,

acrilex

post-1113916-0-84293200-1449905013_thumb.png

Hello artur_pt,

Those warnings are still importants, as I said they prevent booting any OS other than Linux (including OS X) because the ACPI standard isn't fully respected. Can you simply take a look at it? The actual important warning that sould be considered as an error is the PCI0 _CSR return statement missing. I am not experienced enough to fix it, but I really need the DSDT to be loaded in order to get XHCI, keyboard and mouse to work on my system, as all those requires DSDT patching. Can you simply take a look and add the return statement where it is needed?

Thanks,

Acrilex

Hello,

I want to verify one thing. Do you know if Grub2 DSDT patch function works with ntldr? I assumed so as it works with OS X and Linux, which means that it injects it so the OS is fooled into using it. If yes, the DSDT you provided me isn't correcting the error. I do see it is loaded into Linux, and I verified it by dissassembly, but I can't know if it worked for Windows nor OS X. Can someone take a look at it on Windows and OS X compliance side (I think a good work was done by artur_pt, thanks to him and start with his work if possible...)?

Thanks,

Acrilex