Yosemite Zone on T61 (X3100)

Rabbit83

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody,

i want to install a OSX on my T61 with X3100 and later on my PC, too.

So i created a Yosemite Zone Usb Drive with Transmac, booted from it on the laptop and tried some bootflags combinations like: arch=i386, GraphicsEnabler=No, -x.

But it failed right at the beginning of the loading process.

Systeminfo says that the Wifi card of my T61 is not compatible, and the RAM of my PC is not compatible. So do I have to deactivate my Wifi Card to run Yosemite on my T61?

Or am I entering the false bootflags?

Please help me.

Hello everybody,

i want to install a OSX on my T61 with X3100 and later on my PC, too.

So i created a Yosemite Zone Usb Drive with Transmac, booted from it on the laptop and tried some bootflags combinations like: arch=i386, GraphicsEnabler=No, -x.

But it failed right at the beginning of the loading process.

Systeminfo says that the Wifi card of my T61 is not compatible, and the RAM of my PC is not compatible. So do I have to deactivate my Wifi Card to run Yosemite on my T61?

Or am I entering the false bootflags?

Please help me.

You need to run only OS Lion 32bit(this is max for 3100 card) on your laptop :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

Thanks

I finally installed Lion on the second partition on the T61. Its a MBR partitioned drive. And i can only start OSX in safe mode.

If i start it in normal verbose mode, just a black screen and a blinking mouse appears and on the top i can write something on a line.

I think the touchpad driver is the problem.

What can i do now to finally start Lion normally?

Thanks

I finally installed Lion on the second partition on the T61. Its a MBR partitioned drive. And i can only start OSX in safe mode.

If i start it in normal verbose mode, just a black screen and a blinking mouse appears and on the top i can write something on a line.

I think the touchpad driver is the problem.

What can i do now to finally start Lion normally?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/281430-my-mini-guide-for-install-1074-on-lenovo-thinkpad-t61-7661-cto/