what is the minimum clover setting for a successful boot and os X install?

Wallfacer

9 posts in this topic

I had successfully installed the os x yosemitte 10.10.3, it was not so complicated as the el capitan... after so many times attempt, i am totally annoyed with os x el capitan 10.11.

The clover kept rebooting after boot (verbose mode) the bootable usb os x installation, i have tried clover 3280, 3292 and 3320. Also, have tried different version of the drivers under [Driver64UEFI].

my question is, what would cause the reboot loop (after verbose boot the os x installation)? and if there is a minimum clover configuration for sucessfully boot and install?

the error is "OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi", then it reboots.

p.s., the laptop's spec. is below:

cpu - i3 3110 ivy bridge

mem - 4g

graphics - intel hd4000

hd - kingston ssd 256

You must pray to the clover goddess and make a sacrifice of blood to your bios chip.  Seriously use the search engine and provide more details on your setup at the least.

Thank you so much, pal.. my setup is below:

1. partition the usb in VM os X, GUID format with 1 partition (mac os X file system)

2. use a downloaded el capitan install.app to make a bootable USB (use terminal, create install media.app)

3. install clover with EFI tools

4. download the latest version clover, replace the installed clover.

5. edit config.plist, install clover driver

then boot.

and then, reboot loop