El Capitan 10.11.2

artur_pt

86 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

installed the update with clover 3330. everything is fine. but xtrafinder says sip is enabled. it seems the code for disabling sip in clover is invalid now or needs to be updated? :)

edit:

I think it's an xtrafinder's bug. as I checked in terminal with csrutil status, System Integrity Protection status: disabled.

and xtrafinder works if I click OK :)

installed the update with clover 3330. everything is fine. but xtrafinder says sip is enabled. it seems the code for disabling sip in clover is invalid now or needs to be updated? :)

edit:

I think it's an xtrafinder's bug. as I checked in terminal with csrutil status, System Integrity Protection status: disabled.

and xtrafinder works if I click OK :)

If you want as much of SIP enabled as possible and still have FakeSMC and Xtrafinder working, use 07 for your CSRActiveConfig.

P.S. - Xtrafinder still does not have Folders On Top working, so I am using both TotalFinder for Folders on Top and XtraFinder for everything else.  When you use both of them together, I disable tabs completely in TotalFinder and only use the tabs function in XtraFinder.  This gives me all of the functionality that XtraFinder used to provide.