Fujitsu AH552/sl

Piterakos

28 posts in this topic

Hey guys,
I own a Fujitsu AH552/sl laptop with these specs:

Intel Core i7 3632QM (used to be an i3 3110m) (Fully supported with Turbo Boost up to 3.2Ghz using SSDT)

16gb Ram @1600mhz (8+8)

OCZ Agility 3 SSD 120gb (Fully supported with trim enabled)
Intel HD4000 Graphics (Fully supported with config.plist injection)

ALC 269 audio (Fully supported with patched AppleHDA kext + DSDT edits)

Realtek 8111 Ethernet (Fully supported)

Atheros AR5B195 Wifi+BT combo card (used to be intel wifi but it didn't work) (Fully supported using appropriate kext for BT)

ALPS touchpad (Works as mouse using VoodooPS2 kext)

onboard FJ Webcam (Fully supported as usb camera)

card reader (Fully supported as usb card reader)

Over the past 3 years of owning this laptop i've successfully run Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite with chameleon/chimera bootloader and now El Capitan with Clover bootloader and after some DSDT patching everything works as intended except from the battery. There is no icon nor percentage but it works fine when i unplug the charger so i let it be.

The big issue in El Capitan was the usb changes as the system did not find the card reader and the onboard web camera.

So i used Pjalm's repo to patch the DSDT for usb and it all works fine except that it does not Shutdown.

Instead it reboots and i have no other way than to shutdown using the power button.

I don't have the skills or the knowledge to see whats wrong about the shutdown and i cannot find an appropriate patch for the battery either.

Does anyone have the time/knowledge to check it out and tell me what's wrong?

I have uploaded my dsdt for anyone willing to help.

DSDT.aml.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for your time and effort, i tried your DSDT and it worked but for some reason it took forever to read the battery stats and in some occasions it did not show any battery at all. Maybe there is something missing from my battery patch.
Anyway i compared the DSDT you sent me with mine and tried removing one warning at a time and now it works fine, so i will continue to optimise based on your DSDT.

Thanks a lot m8!

• 2 months later...

Hello!

I also have a Fujitsu AH552/SL with the same components (almost). Could you please write down the steps after clean install and the required files to make OS X work? I am also in trouble with Clover.  I am new to hackintosh, and I would really appreciate it. Sorry for my English.

Thank you very much! And what flags did you use at install? Because when I download OS X from Apple store and make a bootable usb from it, all I get after Clover is a black screen without apple logo or status bar. I tried GraphicsEnabler=no with no success. Finally I managed to install using pwn version, but I would like to know the proper way.

Which one is the basic Clover. In the post-installation folder I have files with "Legacy", "Legacy-root" andd "UEFI" endings.

And thanks again for the instructions. 

I created a new bootabe usb in Legacy mode and updated its config.plist usig clover configurator (Injected Intel graphics), and now at boot the logo shows up, but the status bar is stucked. In verbose mode I get this error:

IMAG0512.jpg

also if you have problem with graphics you need to create a config.plist using clover configurator as in the picture i post so as to inject the correct resolution (1366x768)

Could you please send your config.plist file. I know that I'm asking too much, but you are my best chance. 

your problem is not in the config.plist. Your problem is the kernel panic caused by AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext. This means that this kext is not compatible with your cpu. What is your cpu model?

One solution is to use a patched AppleIntelCPUPowermanagement.kext or nullcpupowermanagement.kext. Your choise

How can I make that custom ssdt? 

You don't need SSDT for CPU, simply tick AsusAICPUPM in config.plist, section Kernel and kext patches. Tick also Generate pstates and cstates in ACPI section (use Clover Configurator).

Remove NullCPUPM and/or restore AppleIntelCPUPM.

Ivy Bridge is supported with native PM, you can use Intel Power Gadget for test

Schermata 2016-01-23 alle 09.28.18.png

Schermata 2016-01-23 alle 09.28.44.png

simply tick AsusAICPUPM in config.plist, section Kernel and kext patches. Tick also Generate pstates and cstates in ACPI section (use Clover Configurator).

Can i do this for my cpu too (i7 3632QM)? i didn't know that (former chameleon user)

well it did not work for me, i did all the steps but cpu had only two states (lowest and highest non-turbo) and it most of the time stayed at top (non-turbo) frequency with no turbo boost. So i guess SSDT is one-way for me