ATI Radeon 7790 at the Niresh Yosemite - White Screen after instalation

Brunopaler

3 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone, 

This is my first hackintosh and i have been reading for a month to try make this work and this Weekend i start the process.

First of All i got the .dmg of this site : http://www.hackintosh.computer/?p=42

My Config is: 

Phenom X6 1075t 
GA-880GM-UD2H

ATI Radeon HD 7790 - 1 gb.

8 gb ram.

And i managed to install with the flags /amd64 -v npci=0x3000

At the Customization happens 2 things ,

1) i select at the Graphics only the first one for ATI Graphics. After the installation they stuck in a white screen. And i can manage to enter with the flags -x -v only. And after that i don't know what to do (Newbie)

2) i select at the Graphics all things and happens the boot but with a {censored} resolution and the Yosemite Background in 8 bits very stranger.

At both i tryied GraphicsEnabler=Yes/No PCIRootUID=0/1 and anything differently of that happens.

Anyone can help me?

Should i try Niresh Maverics instead of Yosemite? OR built my own .dmg

Thanks for the help!

I can not understand why you use distros it?
install the app from AppStore and the amd kernel from download, then we are ready to help you.

Otherwise it is not possible to help u or turn away to Mr. Niresh ----> the answer to your question is very simple.  :yes: 

Are you saying for me to built my own .dmg? I'm new here, i don't now how to do that..I used Niresh Yosemite only because i read in a lot of foruns ( including here) success on the instalation. 

Anyway, how can i do that? WIch APP? Can you make a quick guide, or sent me one?

Thanks a lot for the helps!