[GUIDE] Run OS X El Capitan on a Dell Latitude E6320

pepto

29 posts in this topic

Hi my friend! 

Unfortunately the "E6320 zip" file is corrupt. - I tried several time to download but was not possible to open it (expand). Can you send it to me or re-upload to a place where it can be download without error?

It is very very important file I think. Please help us with it.  Otherhand it is a nice guide. Thank you! 

That file is needed very much for the post-install...

As I see - from your explanation it has a config plist and very important kexts/ other clover adjustments...

Until: can I use the settings from the clover guide for yosemitte? That link is working...

Hoping your quick reply!

Thank you!

I did successfully install 10.10 Yosemite on my Dell 6220. In case you want to try 10.11 El Capitan with DSDT/SSDT, you can extract them from the attached file.

I'm a novice in Hakintosh world, I have a Latitude E6320 with i7-2620, how can I use the zip you provide?

• 2 weeks later...

I've prepared an USB with El Capitan according to the guide. However, when I use clover from the package (with kexts etc...) it doesn't see the USB what's more it didn't detect a different usb prepared for my ThinkPad which works normally as well. On the other hand if I use clear clover it stuck on a black screen when trying to boot the installer  :( There is something wrong in the clover from the package. Could you help me fix it??

• 4 months later...