Z97-D3H Rev 1.1 Latest Bios

Core i5 4430

GTX 650

8GB Gskill

USB Asus Wifi

USB Audio

120GB ssd

10.11 Final

I am having the same issue that have had in Yosemite with this damn board.  When I leave my hackintosh in sleep mode over night, it continuously wakes up every hour or so and then goes back to sleep. This is normal from my understanding... However, then after so long, it shuts down in the middle of the night. When I wake up, my computer is at the clover menu and it says "hibernated" beside "Mac SSD".

I cannot figure this out. I am using a DSDT and SSDT.

Here are my files:

theconsumer1 - El Capitan files.zip

Hibernate mode is currently set at 0.

Others members have said this is a USB problem or something.

Please help!!!!

I can attach darwin reports and such if need be.

Thank you

i have the same problem too. i've fixed my USB problem. all usb ports are working. so isolate that out.

i can make it sleep via the drop down menu, and wake it with keyboard/mouse

but when i set it to sleep after X hrs. that's when it hibernate and won't wake from hibernation.

Really? no one

hey, try turning off power nap in preference panel.

in yosemite, i didn't have this problem. power nap works fine then. but with elcapo power nap doesn't work anymore, and the computer goes to hibernate. i'm guessing some thing broke hibernate.

Hi everyone.

darkwake=no has fixed my problem. At least, since I changed it, the problem has not occurred and its been 2+ weeks. Darkwake=no should fix your hackintosh from restarting in sleep mode (deep sleep). However, it does not prevent it from waking up in the middle of the night to run updates and stuff. So idk.  If darkwake=no hasn't solved your issue, you can try darkwake=0 in Clover Configurator. You can also try all the other darkwake options.

• Like 1

Thank you, theconsumer1, for taking the time to update us. Can you please include your config.plist (minus the SN#) and post?*

Also: do you have custom SSDT (generated by Pike's script). And one last thing: what is the rationale for your ACPI patches? 

TIA

Xen

* it would be tremendously helpful if you could please attach the drivers64UEFI and kext folders, too... More specifically, I'm wondering whether you have the EmuVariable64 driver or not.