El Captain installation stuck on White screen with spinning circle - Help

loganMac

6 posts in this topic

Hope someone can help me. I try 2 days and still cannot get El Captain to install. At first I try Christ111 v5 but no luck. Every time I turn on PC, when an Apple logo with status bar move almost half way, the monitor just shut off however the desktop still have power and cpu fan still spinning.  Then I try reformat 16gb usb stick but this time I did not use Christ111 v5.  I use "Making a 10.10/10.11 USB Installer /w Clover (UEFI and Legacy) the correct way!" Instead of Yosemite I did it for El Captian. but it give me cpuPowerManagement KP. So I edit config to change from False to true for CPUPowerManagment.  It works but my monitor again shut off.  So this time I try nv_disable=1. Now I'm stuck with white screen and a spinning color circle. Please see my signature of my board and video card.

I have same problem with white screen and a spinning color circle.. What is solution? 

got the same problem on first tries with clover & el capitan

go to clover option ( clover bootmenu ) and adjust your config.plist - one or some DSDT patches are missing, just try out and boot in verbose mode!

for me el capitan is to buggy (USB !!!!) atm - i switched back to Yosemite and everything is perfect now (using old DSDT.aml without any kind of clover patching)  :D

good luck