Bootloader and Power Management problems Asus x551ca

deliqventboy

3 posts in this topic

Salute all you guys.

I successfully installed Yosemite Zone on my Asus X551CA-SX024D rocking i3 1.8GHZ HD4000.

One of the users of this forum helped me patching my DSDT so that I can have power management, but it don't work. I put the DSDT in Extra folder, installed Maherz Kext but my percentage of the battery is always 0%. Sleep is working, but when I wake up my audio drops, I have to restart my notebook.

Beside, when I restart the laptop Input Gain in HDA goes on always, I have to hear that noise until I can disable it every single time I open up my notebook.

And one more problem, I can't boot directly from HDD. I tried Chimera, Chameleon, Clover Standard and I get "boot0: error". I tried some fix, copying the boot1h or something like that onto my HDD from Yosemite installation USB.

Please help me if you have some knowledge, I just can't get it right.

PS: My HDD is formatted MBR, because GUID can't be seen in BIOS or something.

//EDIT: Fixed the audio problems

Hi,

Provide more information about your system, and drop the original ACPI tables here.

What was the method of installation? Since you receive the boot0 error i guess it is some Beast? 

Use one of the tools provided/supported here, or go to their forums.

Hi,

Provide more information about your system, and drop the original ACPI tables here.

What was the method of installation? Since you receive the boot0 error i guess it is some Beast? 

Use one of the tools provided/supported here, or go to their forums.

No. I'm running Yosemite Zone. The post installation I did it manually. Installed the audio/network/kb/ps2 kexts manually, moved the DSDT and smbios to /Extra and that's all.

The DSDT you can find here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/308063-mac-osx-on-asus-x551ca-sx014d-need-help/