Strange behaviour: USB-Disks only work AFTER sleep (El Capitan GM)

macinsane

1 post in this topic

Do I have a USB problem or not? All USB ports only work really with me AFTER sending El Capitan to sleep and wake it up again(dummy kexts, GenericUSB makes no difference, with FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext all USB ports are dead). In Disk Utility some disks are somehow detected (grayed out, spinning wheel, not mountable). After Wake however all disks work properly. No problems at all with other devices like keyboard, mouse, Bluetooth or USB audio. Has anyone an idea what's going on? Many thanks!

Edit: Ok, USB 2.0 Ports are working (System profiler shows them as usb 3.0). All USB 3.0 Ports dead.

Edit2: Compiled DSDT (it's a mess but at least no errors anymore, only a few hundred remarks and warnings...). The result: 4 of the 6 USB 3 Ports are now recognized (used Dummykexts with port restrictions removed). Has that something to do with iMac 14,2 SMBIOS (need it for my nVidia to work, Macpro defintion leads to black screen)? Sleep doesn't work anymore, seems USB wakes the Captain instantly. Any suggestions?