noxified

5 posts in this topic

HI. I've been struggling getting mac working on my machine, and I've got it to work! Now, I'm going to post step by step, everything that I've done in order to make it work(maybe there are others that are trying to get this baby work.

Mbo: AsRock extrem 4 970.

cpu: AMD FX 6350

GPU: nvidia gt 630 (going to upgrade shortly)

ram: 12 gb

hdd: 120 gb ssd, and some other mechanical hard drives.

I've downloaded niresh distro (not vanilla yada yada, but it works!), booted with /amdfx -v -x npci=0x3000

At the installer, I unchecked laptop box, and ethernet box, from kexts(only fakesmc and sound), and checked npci=0x3000, GraphicsEnabler=Yes USBBusFix=Yes

I completed the installer, and booted from usb(legacy mode) with the following flag:

msibase=0x90

Downloaded RealtekRTL8111.kext, installed through kext utility, and downloaded nvidia driver from their website.

Everything seems to work, even dual screen(both on hdmi)!

(for sound, you'll have to go to settings, voodooHDA, and get the noise down to 0, to kill the continuous beeping).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

is difficult to get help in applying with distro ^_^

I posted this only because I worked on this for few weeks, and I thought that if there's anyone else that would like to get this up and running, this guide would be really helpful.. 

If I broke any rule of this forum, please delete this thread..

Also, is there anything I should do/install? I haven't installed any chipset/sata kexts..

You will be able to install OS X on the official way,  on your system but you need no distro. There are so many examples of how to install OS X on amd hackintoshs.
What need for this? an OS X installer app from app store...., a few drivers, chipset driver, possibly a DSDT, amd kernel for the version you want to install,  8GB USB Stick, a little time, then you can install everything successfully. Then you can customize OS X. that's it.. then you learn your system know, and can help you quickly when problems arise.

here is the right place to obtain information:

if you should have any questions about amd hackintoshes etc.. (no Distro ask!) help topic
Here are examples of already successfully installed Hackintoshes  Working Builds

• Like 1