Tsinghua Tongfang Co. Ltd (model x46f) - El Capitan

canapippo

27 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I decided to do a new clean install with clover on my ultrabook, because with chameleon some functions have never works.

I post my folder EFI. I managed to install Clover (in Legacy) but there are many things that are not working, and many kext settings config.plist are either unnecessary or do not work properly. If I can help looking information or else tell me as well.

EFI.zip

My Audio codec

codec_dump.txt

I took some pictures for my hardware (System Info and Windows Device Manager)

Photo Info HW.zip

For Audio see this: http://www.hackintoshosx.com/files/file/4450-applehda-for-alc269-aio/

I can take a look into your files only when i get home, because at moment i'm in my job  ;)

IMO is better you wait for final version of El Capitan, the guides per hour is only for Beta version...

When the final version is available, you'll get a stable Hackintosh  ^_^

• Like 1

I still have to do everything, I managed to run only on Wi-Fi.

Not works: Mouse, Bluetooth, battery indicator, sleep (standby), USB on the left (3.0), Audio, Microphone, Screen brightness adjustment keyboard. I do not know if there's nothing else to set

EDIT: I tried to install the apple hda (that you suggested to me)  with appleapciplatform and applesmart battery (looking on google I read that would work for my computer). Now I can not turn on the computer (doesn't boot), even from USB, it give me error System nanoseconds 3289309 ecc. (i tryed to boot with -x too) what can be the solution? how do I fix?

Mouse prob needs a touchpad kext, battery indicator and brightness needs dsdt patch, usb 3 needs the generic kext from rehabman, but i think for 10.11 this is more complicated. Why not use voodoohda for sound, as its a fresh install just start from scratch, not much time lost.

• Like 1

Mouse prob needs a touchpad kext, battery indicator and brightness needs dsdt patch, usb 3 needs the generic kext from rehabman, but i think for 10.11 this is more complicated. Why not use voodoohda for sound, as its a fresh install just start from scratch, not much time lost.

Try this: attachicon.gifEFI.zip

I replaced the folder Efi I have posted (I no longer have the config wegface), a difference that is noticed is the percentage of the battery but it works badly or not this marks battery or download, although it is charged.

The thing I care most is to try to solve the trackpad. With Voodoo can not drag icons (as drag a file to the trash). I could not find anything looking.They say they utilize voodoo but it's not good

After a reboot, the mouse works  :lol:

I tried to do a test with the audio, even finding files that seem to be right for me, not working. Do you suggestto install Voodoo?

I noticed that with Voodoo thanin comparison to Windows Audio feels much lower about half, it is very annoying, I would try to solve with AppleHDA if is possible

Is good you learn more about how enable iCloud/iMessage:  How to enable iMessage  

I've never had this problem, but check if your email address is ok with Apple services...

Or try change the email.

I did everything guidance and exchange email
imessagge opens but I just try to send a message to me immediately turns green, and even that does not send

please check my config.plist

One thing that has nothing to do with the rest. I installed Windows 10 to restart but there was not clover. When I boot from the memory stick there are some mistakes of the keychains and if I try to install clover IT say me installation failed what can I do?

do you have news about my iMessage?

Well, for you enable iMessage you'll need use this values:

MLB

ROM

Is very easy for generate the values, just take a good read in the guide that i send to you.
And your Apple services will work.

• Like 1

Well, for you enable iMessage you'll need use this values:

MLB

ROM

Is very easy for generate the values, just take a good read in the guide that i send to you.
And your Apple services will work.

I think as you've seen from my config plist that I had posted, I inserted correctly MLB ROM and following the guide

Well, in the guides, you'll find that is better use MLB with 13 chars, is most compatible.

I had a lot problems to enable using 17 chars, but when i change for 13, i enable Apple services just one time!  :)

Also, i called for Apple, and them have validated my serial number.  ;)

Well, in the guides, you'll find that is better use MLB with 13 chars, is most compatible.

I had a lot problems to enable using 17 chars, but when i change for 13, i enable Apple services just one time!  :)

Also, i called for Apple, and them have validated my serial number.  ;)

it seems to be able to solve everything, but another thing I would fix is the spleep (stan by): When not using the computer for five minutes, I get a black screen and after a few seconds when you turn it off, as I can solve it?

beyond that we just have to solve only the battery indicator and bluetooth

When not using the computer for five minutes, I get a black screen...

Try change this values:

Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 08.51.20.png

beyond that we just have to solve only the battery indicator and bluetooth

Use VoodooBattery or ACPIBatteryManager (with this kext, maybe you'll need use DSDT patch).

• Like 1

Try change this values:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2015-09-10 at 08.51.20.png

Use VoodooBattery or ACPIBatteryManager (with this kext, maybe you'll need use DSDT patch).

You give me a solution for saving battery, maybe I explained I hurt: when I lower the screen of my notebook computer after I reopen it remains on only for a few seconds. there is a solution for this?

I have already tried with ACPIBatteryManager but does not work (on Yosemite was one of the few things that worked, very strange) how can I fix? can you pass a few files? I also saw that by installing the S / L / E kext I had about Yosemite ACPIBatteryManager etc. did not withdraw more boot (system error gave me 3,285,267 nanoseconds) and had to do a new installation

• 1 month later...
after several attempts by myself

It does not work: (I do not know if there's more)

Bluetooth, battery indicator, sleep (stand by: when i am not using the computer for five minutes, I get a black screen and after a few seconds when you turn it off, maybe I have to set some settings but do not know which,I changed the settings in System Preferences)

another thing that happens to me very annoying, when I turn on my computer the first two times I see a symbol of the prohibition. I have to start it off and on again a couple of times then it starts

PS: I can not set the autologin power (on clover) even if the timeout is set in config.plis and if you do not use the computer for a while to power on the screen, the computer turns off after a few seconds 

Is it possible that they are out of date kext for the battery indicator? on Yosemite It worked on, if I try to install the same kext I had before, clover doesn't start.