Problem with Intel HD4400 mobile

Paologas91

86 posts in this topic

Try this: attachicon.gifconfig.plist.zip

same thing.....graphics works but at login or when i am in youtube.com i see flashes on screen :(

i attacched photo to let u understand 

same thing.....graphics works but at login or when i am in youtube.com i see flashes on screen :(

i attacched photo to let u understand 

the same happens when i open webcam ...

post-1374472-0-87580300-1440448397_thumb.jpg

Wait a little more Bro, we will help you.

Keep in mind that some problems will not be solved with a magic wand. ^_^

What is your max resolution?

i solved problem...i deleted the 2 fakepciid kexts and i used mirone'way: i patched appleintelhd5000 and Appleintelframeworkbuffer and i used kext to patch (and ig platform d) in clover and now seems to work fine!...

Btw i would like to fix audio and battery...if you could help me some way... Very thanks!

• Like 1

Nice to see this, congrats for your work Bro!

About audio, what is your audio codec? You can also try VoodooHDA. Temporarily

Battery, you can use this: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Battery-Driver

i ve windows 10 i dont know how to see the coded model.....it only indicated : Realtek high definition sound........how can i do?

For the battery it shows me battery on the top of the screen but with X on it....so i suppose it isnt working..

You use Windows tips? Checking your hardware before installing OS X

Linux is also a good option, is not necessary install the system, just use in LiveCD/Pendrive, in Google we have a lot of guides.

Ok finally....... i have sound card from Realtek (VEN 10EC) and DEV 0282...... the second card should be HDMI connection i have on laptop and it's VEN 8086 (intel) and DEV 9C20.....how should i proceed? :)

allan i updated to 10.10.4 and graphics (and wireless too) is not working more.... Should i Just replace the original with patched kexts (AppleintelHD5000 and AppleIntelFramebufferAzul)?

You need do all the things again. 
Patch video kexts, reinstall WiFi kexts, etc...

Don't make a rollback, but always try use updated kexts. Don't forget that we have 10.10.5, so, or you patch the things again or upgrade.

You need do all the things again. 
Patch video kexts, reinstall WiFi kexts, etc...

Don't make a rollback, but always try use updated kexts. Don't forget that we have 10.10.5, so, or you patch the things again or upgrade.

ok i just reinstalled AppleIntelHD5000 and AppleIntelFramebufferAzul .... config.plist is the same but why graphics is not working more? 

Don't reinstall Bro, apply the patchs again! Repair disk permissions and rebuild the disk cache...

The config.plist are the same, maybe you are forgetting something.

i have issues with mirone's way in Safari when i try to fullscreen videos. So i am trying the FAKEPCIID method. I restored backuped files and i installed FAKEPCIID and FAKEPCIID HD4400 HD 4600. Then in clover i set in DEVICES/FAKEID/INTELGFX 0x04128086 and in GRAPHICS i set ig-platform id 0x0a260006 but i can t make graphics working.....how is it possible?