Problem with Intel HD4400 mobile

Paologas91

86 posts in this topic

i was able to do the first 2 steps of mirone's guide...i dont know how to do the third step (kexts to patch) and the 4 and 5 step (ssdt and dsdt patch)...can u help me?..

Now follow the Mirone's script above  :D

But i'll still help you Bro! 

• Like 1

i m just trying double clicking on it but it opens me textedit file...

Hmm, ok. I've never used this script before (i don't have HD 4400  :P )

So, Mirone is the creator, let's wait for their help.

We need know if your config.plist is configured in the right way msg-1166456-0-24578700-1438092313.jpg

Check if in Graphics/Inject you have Intel in this way:

<key>Intel</key>
<true/>

And AMD, in this way:

<key>ATI</key>
<false/>

We need know if your config.plist is configured in the right way msg-1166456-0-24578700-1438092313.jpg

Check if in Graphics/Inject you have Intel in this way:

<key>Intel</key>
<true/>

And AMD, in this way:

<key>ATI</key>
<false/>

yes i confirm intel is true and ati is false

Hmmm. 

If you want, upload your config.plist here.
Just for check more, you have run just Mirone's patch right? Have you tried another solution in the web? I ask this, because this may cause compatibility problems...

Note: Here is the solution for VRAM size.

here is the config.plist..... yes i tried just another method with a friend by installing 2 kexts: FAKEPCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext and FAKEPCIID.kext.

config.plist.txt

But before you try what Mirone says, delete FAKEPCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext and FAKEPCIID.kext

And always repair the disk permissions and rebuild the cache - KextWizard can do this with simple clicks  :D 

But before you try what Mirone says, delete FAKEPCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext and FAKEPCIID.kext

And always repair the disk permissions and rebuild the cache - KextWizard can do this with simple clicks :D

I removed the 2 kexts but still the problem......i hope the folder i update for you will help :-(

Hi there people, i ve an HP with i5-4200U, 4GB ram DDR3, ati HD8670M, Intel graphics HD4400, HDD 500GB. I cant make work the integrated gpu. I tried all methods in the site by the help of the user "wegface", so he recommended me to post here the origin folder to ask help to experts. Can u please help me finding solution to my problem? Very thanks!

Using Clover bootloader...

set config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086

set config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true

set config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x0a260006

Install FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_HD4600_HD4400.kext: https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Fake-PCI-ID

Yes. Let's do in this way.

oh my god is workiiiiiing!!!! i can see in "about this mac" 1536MB of video memory!!! perfect!... how can i fix brightness?? i cant low or up brightness :(

EDIT: the only problem is when i boot in osx...it flashes screen for 2-3 seconds or when i am in youtube...video flashes...

• Like 2

oh my god is workiiiiiing!!!! i can see in "about this mac" 1536MB of video memory!!! perfect!... how can i fix brightness?? i cant low or up brightness :(

EDIT: the only problem is when i boot in osx...it flashes screen for 2-3 seconds but when i log in it works good without problems.

All the same that i tell you to do hours ago. :lol: