Yosemite dont work on acer aspire 5742G

MrSaPlays

10 posts in this topic

Hey, i follow a guide from here to make a bootable USB of Yosemite with clover. I installed and when i tried to boot from my hd , it didnt work, i just can ser white letters and a black screen. I tried safe mode but i just can put my password.

My specs:

Acer aspire 5742G

Intel core i5-480m

ATI mobility Radeon HD 5470

4 GB of ram

Thank you

Here's the error:http://imgur.com/N51iW9W

what's the guide you used?

are you using the latest clover version?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/305255-making-a-10101011-usb-installer-w-clover-uefi-and-legacy-the-correct-way/

This onde, ans yes, the clover is updated

I didnt knew that...im sorry, tomorrow ill delete that onde, sorry again.

I didnt knew that...im sorry, tomorrow ill delete that onde, sorry again.

No problem, just try keep your mind organised.  :)

I'll move the post from members that already gave the help for you, but you did not reply them. 

@TheRacerMaster's tip:

i5-480M should work fine, for power management use MacBookPro6,1/MacBookPro6,2 SMBIOS + generated C & P-States/generated SSDT. AMD Radeon HD 5470M, if it's discrete only (no switching) should work with GraphicsEnabler=Yes & AtiConfig=$FRAMEBUFFER (replace $FRAMEBUFFER with the proper framebuffer for your card, search the forums for more info). If your trackpad is Synaptics, use VoodooPS2Controller. For WiFi, try toleda's solution here. What are you using for audio, and what's your audio codec? Also, I'd highly recommend installing a retail version of OS X like HUSABER said (recommend Clover as well, but Chameleon will work too).

• Like 1

No problem, just try keep your mind organised. :)

I'll move the post from members that already gave the help for you, but you did not reply them.

@TheRacerMaster's tip:

That cannot help me, because i cant Get indo Yosemite, but when i Start my PC today, he booted '-' but now its not booting