A new guideline for our forum.

Allan

14 posts in this topic

b3fcbddfa0f7e849ae3515f04fae8a44.png

Hello there.

We have a new Rule, as well as the other Forum Rules, we ask for your understanding and comprehension:

"All posts must be clearly written and easy to read. For example, if you have long blocks of text, enclose it in BBCode; if you have code, use a code box, etc. Limit "empty lines" as much as possible, use punctuation where you can, and be concise. Posts may be edited for this reason by InsanelyMac staff at their discretion."

InsanelyMac Team

• Like 10

Fine, and all.

Doesn't tell me a thing.

Why not just leave it alone. And, betting there are probably others that feel the same way.

Fine, and all.

Doesn't tell me a thing.

Why not just leave it alone. And, betting there are probably others that feel the same way.

this is an improvement. i bet that the vast majority prefers a clean and concise post.

• Like 1

I am not one of the younger users, and I don't know how to use some or all of the suggested tools.

And try looking into the AMD installs. Some of these statements do not apply.

Let me make it clear: this is not a hard-and-fast rule that will be strictly enforced. This is, as the title says, a guideline. We will only edit posts when there are extreme cases of illegibility.

• Like 2

Fine, and all.

Doesn't tell me a thing.

Besides the fact that you are asked nicely to post with proper attachments.. This can be a real problem for people with slow internet connection. A post that has a page long log output takes forever to load and is just unpleasant to have to scroll through.

• Like 3

Fine, and all.

Doesn't tell me a thing.

Learn what sentances and paragraphs are, and how they differ from each other. You know, basic grammar. Each few words do not require a new paragraph, even for the "older" generation (who frankly know about this grammar stuff much better than today's youth). :lol: