Needing some help with driver Maximus VII Ranger

Baveltje01

1 post in this topic

Hello guys,

I have a question.
I successfully installed Yosemite on my system, but I have just no idea what drivers to choose.
I have no experience whatsoever with building and configuring hackintoshes, because I've been a Windows user my whole life.

I am following a guide from Instafuze to dualboot Windows and Mac on 1 pc, but I'm not making a partition on one drive, but I'm using a 500GB WD blue drive for Mac only and other drives for Windows

I've read many topics on this forum from people who say that they got Yosemite working on their Ranger, but I just can't follow or work out what to do. I keep getting some kind of kernel panic and I don't even know what kernel panic is in the first place.

I'm really sorry for being yet another dude that doesn't know anything about what he's trying to perform, but I hope you guys can help me.

System Specs:
CPU: i7 4770s (1150)
GPU: NVIDIA 760 OC'ed (MSI TwinFrozr 2)
MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Ranger

AUDIO: SupremeFX
NETWORK: gigabit Intel NIC (Don't know what type)

RAM: 8GB of Crucial Ballistix Sport (1888 or something like that)
CPU COOLER (If there's support for in OSX would be great): Corsair H80i

Can someone give me some kind of a list of drivers that I can check in [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or some kext things I can install? I read about problems users have with network, audio and HDMI out issues, is that going to happen to me too?

If someone can help me through a successful installation without too much future problems, I'll think about giving him like 25 dollars or something on paypal for the effort.

Thanks in advance,
Bas