Problems with update.

Tornadozx

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I've tried to update my 10.10.1 hack to 10.10.4 but failed with kernel panics on older chameleon and with chameleon posted on the previous page it simply hang after bluetooth controller.

This how it looks with the old chameleon I use to boot up to 10.10.3

The arguments tried to boot with: -f -v -x cpus=1 npci=0x2000 npci=0x3000

Clover does not boot with sandbox deny messages (as said on the forums clover won't boot w/o caches), however I tried to use the option with patching caches on the fly - same result.

With the new Chameleon it does boot without the problems in the image, however it hangs on bluetooth transport.

I've tried several ways:
1. using my existing working 10.10.1 installation cloned to another HDD and applying a combo patch to 10.10.4 and gils83 package.
2. using a installed os 10.10.4 unpacked to the HDD with replaces kernel and kexts.

Maybe some ideas?

P.S. Can anyone tell how to rebuild the kernel caches for CLOVER from terminal from another working Mac OS? KextUtil does not seem to work...
Hack CPU is A8 APU + AMD GPU

post-1515933-0-91581100-1437138064_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks but the solution did not work(caches) and did not fix the issue. I've fixed the permissions, so now no "omitting" messages. Boots up with newer chameleon, but then simply hangs with no HDD activity or error/panics etc.

I have no more idea, either the MB or the CPU is not supported or I should try to create my own 10.10.4  usb. Will try again and report.

The problem has already been Discussed Sufficient and there are therefore solutions to resolve the issue on AMD.
AMD issues include, Should in the page where AMD specific problems are discussed.
I am of the opinion, the AMD-specific problems and questions should be asked on the right side, because it is otherwise confusing for Intel users. ^_^