boot1: /boot 5 Error in Clover

Havro

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I recently got my old Lenovo 3000 N100 up and running. A side from some issues like sleep, power management, and the battery percentage (all supposedly simple DSDT patches that just so happened to not work at all on this 9 year old crapbook) everything is working. Except iMessage of course. I tried installing Clover over Chameleon multiple times on my main HD and on a USB drive and I still get caught up on this error: boot1: /boot (and then followed by another line) 5. I'm really stumped on what to do hear. I've tried FileNVRAM 1.1.4, but to no avail. 

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

If you use Clover in Legacy mode, you can follow the tip that i send to you, but using Clover's files.

Ok, I tried that. Clover throws the same error except now it looks like: "boot1: /boot5". I forgot to mention after about 5 seconds of staying at that message it reboots.

Alas, it still gives me an error. Oh well.

Hmmmm: "I tried installing Clover over Chameleon multiple times on my main HD..."

Have you tried delete the "boot" file and the "Extra" folder in the root of your HDD? After that reinstall Clover.

Hmmmm: "I tried installing Clover over Chameleon multiple times on my main HD..."

Have you tried delete the "boot" file and the "Extra" folder in the root of your HDD? After that reinstall Clover.

No luck there. Same old error.

Edit: now it doesn't restart the computer after 5 seconds of hanging on that error... Interesting...