HP Z400/Z600/Z800 Workstations OS X 10.10.x/10.11.x Installation

chatdeau

1,131 posts in this topic

can you try with another Graphics Card

I will ask a friend to bring me his graphic card to see if this is the problem.

Thanks for all the help.

One more question , if i write my card in DSDT.aml i have any chance to work ??

Its on Slt2 and i don't know where i must change the details can you tell me ?

OK I follow the video edit both my kext file. restore the kext permission and reboot  :whistle:  :whistle:

after reboot....... lost video  :wallbash:

try again reinstall oxs................ it keep freeze at 3% left lol :hyper: what a day.

I can't get to the el capital installer screen for the life of me I keep getting black screen right after clover screen and tried to boot use with my HDD butt I got the spinning color wheel.

How did you create your El Capitan install USB?

How did you create your El Capitan install USB?

With Chris' 690 tool. I put my dsdt in but I don't get anything at all after clover screen absolute black.

With Chris' 690 tool. I put my dsdt in but I don't get anything at all after clover screen absolute black.

I looked through the 690 tool thread but I couldn't find what all I had to change although I'm pretty sure dsdt was one of them I have a few ideas for fixes but not sure if they will work(dsdt fixes)

Just for test ATI inject

a trying this and the other one right now

Another test folder just replace all the files in your clover installer USB don,t forget to select your Graphics card in config.plist

I tried this one and now the clover screen won't come up just an underscore in the top left edit: That usb drive now isn't being detected by my Yosemite partition

Keep trying Injectors & patches on my AMD R9 270x but still no luck. @@

Do I have to edit my dsdt file?

Funny .... in safe mode i can see this lol

Here is the picture :hysterical:

I stopped using Inject ATI and now my 270x works fine install went good last night I'm on El Capitan rn :)

• Like 1

Still can't get my R9 270 work right

-  dsdt patch

- add Fake ID & FB name into Config.plist

- Injectors & patches

- manually insert device id number 0x68111002 in both AMD7000Controller.kext & AMDRadeonX4000.kext + kext utility

non of them work on my Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 270 2GB video card  :happymac:  :hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer:  :hammer: 

I stopped using Inject ATI and now my 270x works fine install went good last night I'm on El Capitan rn :)

So I need start over and install it with out injectATI? let me try this way.......