Maxxuss Exec_10.4.2 Patch

maxxuss

68 posts in this topic

For convience and for a new Install DVD I'm working on, I made this release into a .pkg And it hide the kernel file after to keep the system clean. Thought I'd share, and Thanks Maxxuss.

Well guess the file it too large to add at 3.3Mb, anyone want to host it? Just PM me.

Print Center doesn't seem to work on my computer anymore. I've tried enabling as well as disabling Rosetta. Strange things happen when I print, too. The icon for the printer bounces, the printer prints the document, but the application is "not responding." What can I do to fix this problem?

EDIT: Nothing in the Utilities folder works anymore (including Terminal)! They all bounce for a while, and then stop, reporting the the application is not responding! How do I fix this?

Edited by Eggman

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
The 22mb pack on pirate?

Or the 16mb pack on diimons?

Why you use this damn old version?

10.4.1 is the only release that I can use that will recognize my {censored} Intel 855/GM graphics chipset. But a lot of apps that I try won't work for me, that's why i need the patch

10.4.1 is the only release that I can use that will recognize my {censored} Intel 855/GM graphics chipset. But a lot of apps that I try won't work for me, that's why i need the patch

I see, you want QE and OGL, but its pointless, 99% of apps wont work or they crash after a while, better get a new stable OSX.

I have the 865G and tried the 10.4.1 with all maxxuss patches. Its terrible, like crash race! Ogl is too slow to use it.