Intel HD4000 black screen with HDMI

Laavuska

37 posts in this topic

Hey folks!

Im using El Capitan & Clover. I have i7 3770K CPU and I was using it's HD4000 graphics with my previous mainboard via DVI. All I had to do was inject Intel and everything worked well. 

A few days ago I had to change my mainboard and now there is only HDMI port available. I have tried various ig-platform-id versions on Clover Configurator but ever time I just get black screen when loading the OS from the boot loader. At the moment Im using my old Radeon card. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Yes!

The only thing that is different is the ig-platform-id value. For mobiles we usually use 3, and for Desktops 10.

I have followed the guide but there are some lines where I should make changes but those do not exist in my FrameBuffer. Should I just leave those alone then?

Let's try with the easy way. Open you config.plist, and use this:

post-1166456-0-29828300-1393471040.png

And this - Change the value for: 0a006601

post-1166456-0-65383000-1393471088.png

Thanks for the tip!

Unfortunately it still is not working :( I get the same black screen when Clover loads the OSX. 

Ok, let's try edit your Framebuffer.

Put this in your config.plist:

hZc.png

But, have you using a correct AppleHDA?

Still no luck :(

I dont know if I have the correct AppleHDA because I have always used my audio interface. 

mhGbKe5.png?1

You have another OS X?

Unfortunately no. El Capitan is my only OS at the moment. 

is your board series 6? if monitor with resolution bigger than 1366x768 are you using dual link patch?

keep the same config that used to work, just check what i told you.

My mohterboard is: Gigabyte Z68AP-D3. I tried with dual link and it did not help. 

Try this: attachicon.gifconfig.plist.zip

Thanks again! Unfortunately did not work either. 

Unfortunately no. El Capitan is my only OS at the moment. 

My mohterboard is: Gigabyte Z68AP-D3. I tried with dual link and it did not help. 

Thanks again! Unfortunately did not work either. 

ok, this is the patch for notebook who has series 6 with ivy bridge cpus> https://github.com/RehabMan/Laptop-DSDT-Patch/blob/master/graphics/graphics_MEI_ivy.txt

try to apply in your dsdt with maciasl.

• Like 1