Mouse not working, keyboard seems to hang computer

kzez1986

1 post in this topic

My computer:

CPU: AMD Phenom 2 X4 965
Chipset: ATI 770
Mainboard: Gigabyte MA770-UD3 (integrated LAN, sound)
Hard drive: SATA, DVD: IDE
RAM: 4GB
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 6200 TurboCache

Some years ago there's no chance to use OSX on this hardware. But the times are changing and now I can Install OSX but I've got some problems. Firstly I tried Niresh Yosemite 10.1. It installed but after reboot did not start. I may try Yosemite later or upgrade from Mavericks, but now I'd like to run any OSX properly but with Maverics I'm closer to success.

I installed Niresh Maverics 10.9.0. from pendrive. On boot prompt I installed with /amd option. From the first screen my USB mous didn't work (also in Yosemite). I tried with USB mouse and PS/2 mouse. Both not working. Only USB keyboard works but it seems to make problems. I managed to install only with keyboard. Installer hang on reboot (only gray screen with moving circle for a very long time. After manual reboot, boot from HD end up with black screen only (I guess I should install Chameleon) but after start from pendrive I can boot from HD and OSX starts. Welcome screen appears and I have to choose country nad another start settings. Mouse all the time doesn't work. I tried to enter these first run settings but after using keyboard for a while (usually during creating user account) computer hangs definitely so I can do only reset.

EDIT: I noticed one more thing that doesn't look normal. During hang (may be during OSX start) CPU temperature is raising very much. In 2-3 minutes from OSX start it raises from 45 C to 75 C. I think that isn't normal (CPU shouldn't be such overloaded during OSX start) and it may be the key to this problem.

Any sugestions?