battery problem and wifi hp envy

klaud

34 posts in this topic

ok but what do I have to change to fix it?

SMBios MacBookPro11,1 it's wrong?

It looks like MacBookPro11,1 is the right SMBIOS.  The way I interpreted the photo you posted is that "DSMOS has arrived" is supposed to load and doesn't.  That suggests that you might have a problem getting FakeSMC to load.  Do you have that kext in your 10.10 kext folder in Clover?  If so, you will need to repair permissions and rebuild kernel cache.  You can look up how to do that.  Also, can you confirm that your only boot args are -v kext-dev-mode=1?  

It looks like MacBookPro11,1 is the right SMBIOS.  The way I interpreted the photo you posted is that "DSMOS has arrived" is supposed to load and doesn't.  That suggests that you might have a problem getting FakeSMC to load.  Do you have that kext in your 10.10 kext folder in Clover?  If so, you will need to repair permissions and rebuild kernel cache.  You can look up how to do that.  Also, can you confirm that your only boot args are -v kext-dev-mode=1?  

in efi / clover / kext / 10.10 does not have kext

in efi / clover / kext / 10.10 does not have kextTr

Try putting FakeSMC.kext in that folder.  Also any other custom kexts you use, like VoodooPS2Controller.kext

hello

u aren't using a usb pen to boot ?

if so .. the fakesmc kext are in the usb pen and all the others u need to boot

then u are getting graphics problems .. and cpupowermanagement ..

what u need is to read more about what u trying to do..

in italian forum it have so many good mods .. and can help u in ur native language..

good hack

Try putting FakeSMC.kext in that folder.  Also any other custom kexts you use, like VoodooPS2Controller.kext

hello

in italian forum it have so many good mods .. and can help u in ur native language..

good hack

ok thanks

hello

good hack

I didn't see anything in the previous posts about him using a USB pen drive to boot Yosemite.  Good suggestions if you are correct.  But my question is this:  does graphics always start to load before DSMOS has arrived appears in the boot log?  It occurred to me that video might not be loading but usually, when that happens, the boot hangs when bluetooth has loaded.  At least, that's the case with my hack.  Does it vary from system to system?

hello

DSMOS arrived is related with fakesmc .. but will never appear that msg if fakesmc not loaded.

it will hang before the msg .. if is related with not loading fakesmc

good hack