Was wondering if i could turn my custom build into a hackingtosh

3 posts in this topic

Ok here is my build i just want to know if it would be possible to use my build as a hackingtosh

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8FLZCJ

And also if i can could you supply some links to help me set things u

Generally motherboard name + hackintosh will get your guides when typed into a Google search. That said I have the 3 version of that motherboard same processor everything works fine including now the onboard 217 nic with the Intelmausi driver/.kext I think it is called other drivers are just full of suckage for them nics. No clue on the nvidia card but unless you plan to game on this machine save yourself the money the onboard works well same applies to the cpu unless overclocking get the non-k version or go with the Haswell refresh line. You have two options to install the Clover efi or Chameleon non-efi install method with there being no sense in buying an efi motherboard not to use that feature oh also the Ozmosis flashing of the BIOS to turn into as close as a real mac as is possible no boot loaders required so three methods in all actually. In any event you wnt iMac14,2 for your system definition and hit Google or search on here there are literally thousands of post relating to that class of motherboard.