It's been a bit since I've been hackintoshing. I have this build working with Yosemite (10.10.4) but can't seem to get my GTX670 to work with 10.10.11.
I'm booting with the latest version of clover with no graphics injection. I have monitors connected to: HDMI, DVI, and DisplayPort. When booting verbose (-v) I can see where the Nvidia drivers are loaded similarly to Yosemite but then my screen goes blank. I can see my hack show up on the network from other computers. Booting with nv_disable=1 works for me.
- GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UP5 TH LGA 1155 Intel Z77 Thunderbolt Motherboard
- Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) HD 4000 Graphics
- Asus GTX670 Top (GTX670-DC2T-2GD5)
- Noctua NH-D14 120mm & 140mm SSO CPU Cooler
- CORSAIR Vengeance LP 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600
- 120 GB OWC Mercury Electra 3G SSD MacSales
- Seasonic SeaSonic X760 -760W 80Plus Gold Certified ATX12V PSU
- SilverStone RAVEN Series RV03