OS X El Capitan DP's builds!

924 posts in this topic

Does sleep for you guys work with AMD graphics? Please add info about injection and framebuffer.

For me on PowerColor 7950 PCS+ with RadeonFramebuffer I get a black screen on wake. With Aji framebuffer it's the same.

Sleep is still broken for me, and has been since the 10.11 developer previews. I wonder what happens to a real MacPro6,1 with 2x D700 (rebranded underclocked 7970 with ECC).

Anyone who was getting gray screen with beach ball ever get passed it? I have swapped out the aptiofix with the one listed in this thread. I have put nv_disable=1 in boot flags which has always gotten me through before. . I am running gtx 980 TI and using nvidia web drivers. I have tried both from app and createinstallmedia. Can't get passed this screen. No kp that I can see.

Anyone who was getting gray screen with beach ball ever get passed it? I have swapped out the aptiofix with the one listed in this thread. I have put nv_disable=1 in boot flags which has always gotten me through before. . I am running gtx 980 TI and using nvidia web drivers. I have tried both from app and createinstallmedia. Can't get passed this screen. No kp that I can see.

I did. But I didn't update over PB7, I installed from scratch with AptioFix2. I do have a GTX 970 though. 

I actually just got this to work by adding Kexts into "other" folder on EFI partition.

I got finally it working. I had problems with the grey screen & beachball when booting to the installer. 

I went and bought 16 GB usb stick and installed GM to it using Universal Installer V2 by Chris. I also used Clover 2362 although 59 seems to work too. App from the OSX and Createinstallmedia installers did not work for me. 

• Like 2

Thanks! worked with the createmediainstall method. I had to boot from my previous EFI partition instead of the USB to reach the installer..can i fix this when i copy the EFI folder from the working partition to the Install El Capitan GM USB?

Could anyone share the MD5 of InstallESD.dmg, please? Just want to be sure my ISP didn't hijack the MAS download.

Mine is 6d219e85069cf4a52391de7246b3cda6.

Thanks.

MD5 (/Volumes/OS X El Capitan 10.11 GM (15A282b)/Install OS X El Capitan GM Candidate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/InstallESD.dmg) = 6d219e85069cf4a52391de7246b3cda6