OS X El Capitan DP's builds!

924 posts in this topic

DP7 15A263e 

System Integrity Protection status: enabled (Custom Configuration).

Configuration:

Apple Internal: disabled

Kext Signing: disabled

Filesystem Protections: enabled

Debugging Restrictions: enabled

DTrace Restrictions: enabled

NVRAM Protections: enabled

This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.

• Like 1

DP7 15A263e 

Configuration:

This is an unsupported configuration, likely to break in the future and leave your machine in an unknown state.

Thank you Apple  :D

• Like 3

yes new added infos to csrutil

I have all SIP disabled in Yosemite also not there something and it's all ok.

all these additional security options are always questionable, they only hinder us Hackintosh users to work with El Capitan, I think.

I had had 5 days before my 10th anniversary here as Board Member.
I just happened to notice .. since 15 August 2005 I am now here and here, is the only true and only
competent Hackintosh forum in the world.

post-6397-0-08758200-1440023397_thumb.png

Anyone tried the PB5? I can't boot anymore. Getting kp and a lot of {censored}.

Can't even boot i. Safe mode or single user mode, or without caches.

I ran into the same problem. The install went successful but at reboot it loads up as if it was working but after dsmos has arrived it rebooted by itself. The problem was the Nvidia web graphics driver. It crashes my 750 TI card but using nv_disable=1 does let it boot to the desktop.

DP7 15A263e

Configuration:

Thank you Apple :D

Clearly it's an Easter egg for Hackintosh users lol. Though what if they do end up doing something about it? They mention that the "machine", aka Hackintosh will be left in some state that only hackintosh users will know because they don't test OS X on hackintoshes.   :unsure:

I ran into the same problem. The install went successful but at reboot it loads up as if it was working but after dsmos has arrived it rebooted by itself. The problem was the Nvidia graphics driver.

Clearly it's an Easter egg for Hackintosh users lol Though what if they do end doing something about it? :/

Yeah, I just figured it out myself as well. Removed nvda_drv=1 from boot flags and now it boots up, sort of. Now I'm back on reboots only when it's about to reach the main screen. Did you enable the Nvidia driver? I mean are you actually using it?

Yeah, I just figured it out myself as well. Removed nvda_drv=1 from boot flags and now it boots up, sort of. Now I'm back on reboots only when it's about to reach the main screen. Did you enable the Nvidia driver? I mean are you actually using it?

I used nv_disable=1. So I can only boot without acceleration. Have to wait till Nvidia updates the drivers.

Same here with GTX 650 Ti. Fortunately, I don't need them :P.

Note that it was on DB7 since I use my old Dell D830 and its poor Quadro NVS 135M for PB5 tests. Therefore, I didn't had this issue on this version and the old beast runs fine.

So Nvidia, it's up to you ;).

Same here with GTX 650 Ti. Fortunately, I don't need them :P.

Note that it was on DB7 since I use my old Dell D830 and its poor Quadro NVS 135M for PB5 tests. Therefore, I didn't had this issue on this version and the old beast runs fine.

Thanks man. :)

I used nv_disable=1. So I can only boot without acceleration. We have to wait until Nvidia updates the web drivers.

Have you tried booting up without Nvidia driver (using stock video driver), without "nv_disable=1" and with no other boot flags whatsoever? I got mine booting up like this. It might not be perfect. But it seems to be working.

Thanks man. :)

Have you tried booting up without Nvidia driver (using stock video driver), without "nv_disable=1" and with no other boot flags whatsoever? I got mine booting up like this. It might not be perfect. But it seems to be working.

As far as I know Maxwell cards aren't supported by official Apple drivers so the only solution is to boot without graphics acceleration. I don't mind waiting for nvidia to update the drivers. Still have Yosemite on my main machine for daily use.

Yes, because NVIDIA has a monopoly on the Hackintosh, and customers need drivers  :). Intel, um they don't make dedicated graphics cards and AMD, well isn't heard much lol