Need help! cant see my drives! please Help!

Mavericks Hackintosh how to Drives cant see hard drive hard drive not showing Drive not showing Niresh

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Abhijeetm31

Abhijeetm31

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

My Mobo is Gigabyte : H81M-S

RAM : 4GB
CPU : INTEL CORE I3 4TH GEN

GPU : NVIDIA 610 GT 

I did configure bios (via a tutorial) and i dont think its a problem of bios.

I am trying to install Niresh Mavericks via USB!
So, i decided to install the os x into my drive "d" because i want dual boot with windows 8.1
So i backed up all files from drive "D" and format at NTFS and named "Mac OS".
All is ok untill the OS X Installation Screen.

But when i go to disk utility from os x setup, i cant see my Drive "D" which i named "Mac OS" earlier :'( !!
And i cant even find the drive c, e, etc..!!! disk0s1, 2 ,3 !! whats all these stuff?

SEE THE ATTACHED PIC!

Attached File  IMG_20150606_172437.jpg   176.25KB   4 downloads

Tell me how can i find my Drive D to install or what should i do? but please, remember, i want dual boot, and i dont wanna lose anything!
please hurry!

crusher.

crusher.

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts

No support for Distro products.

vusun123

vusun123

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

You mean no support for "paid-distro" product or tomatoface. AFAIK, Niresh Mavericks is free, and still could be used to created vanilla installer. Regard the topic, you use ParagonNTFS to write onto the NTFS partitions right ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mavericks, Hackintosh, how to, Drives, cant see hard drive, hard drive not showing, Drive not showing, Niresh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy