Trying to do fresh install using ####.is ripping GTX 960 out temporarily only thing I can do?

2 posts in this topic

Is only way to install OSX on my system is to rip graphics card out of system temporarily? Had perfect installation before. Worked fine with GTX 660..then I decided to upgrade my graphics card to GTX 960 for gaming and went to beta 10.10.4 not realizing it would break everything. I figured with all of the kext editing I did and other issues I had it would be easier just to do a clean install of OS X. Needless to say it is not going as smoothly this time around. System specs are 3770k at 4.2 GTX 960. GB Z77x d3h MB. 16 GB Ram. I am using [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. Latest version. When I go to install it…. I get hung up on Apple Logo.

Someone told me to use I think -f and maybe -v ..could be wrong, but it got caught at imchibluetooth completed or something to that effect. Someone told me it may be graphics card issue.  So in the BIOS I enabled the onboard graphics of my system instead of using the PCI card and had monitor connected that way. So I ran it again and it still got caught at same place. It seems like even though the GTX 960 was not being used it was still detected and messing things up.  Any assistance in this situation is appreciated.