Apps crashing after a few minutes

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone,

I've been searching around for a while but could not find a thread with a similar issue.

I've got a hackintosh that was once recommended at nofilmschool.com. I had bought that configuration to have a computer that many have, to then reduce the debugging time in case of problems. Until Yosemite this worked very well.

Below is a list of my specs, but first a description of the problem.

When I start the computer, at first everything works fine. i can open all apps and use them.

Then after a while, things start to get tricky. It seems to be one problem with different symptoms because from a certain moment on all symptoms appear. 
These are: 
- starting Compressor shows me the starting logo but no window opens
- starting FCPX works but after 2-3 seconds the wheel starts to turn and the app is not reacting anymore
- starting Disk utility opens the window but then appears a spinning wheel and no drives are shown on the left side.
- Finder windows don't open anymore 

Using force quit with all these apps doesn't make the use possible again. A restart of the computer is necessary.

All this happens even with all external devices disconnected and without actively doing anything. Just starting OS X and waiting and the problem occurs.

I would post some logs but don’t know which are the right ones for this issue.

The problem appeared 
- with all Yosemite versions so far
- with TRIM enabled and TRIM disabled
- with a user that has his user folder on the SSD and one that has it on the HDD
- after a complete fresh OS X installation with Chameleon and after complete fresh OS X installation with Clover

Here are the specs of my computer:
- Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
- Intel Core i7-3770K
- Corsair Vengeance DDR3 32GB Kit 
- EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX570 HD 1,2GB
- SanDisk SSD Extreme 120GB
- Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB
- Pioneer BDR-207DBK
- Corsair Hydro Series H60
- TP-LINK TL-WDN4800
- DeLOCK PCI Express card FireWire A / B
- Antec P183 V3 tower