Boot from sleep via Bluetooth keyboard

d620osx

24 posts in this topic

Hi

I have a vostro 200 running osx 10.10.3 with clover and a hd5450. It all works well apart from waking from sleep using the Magic Mouse or apple keyboard.

I am using a kinovo bt300 USB dongle which worked without any additional kext.

I had to untick boot option under Bluetooth settings otherwise the hack would go to sleep and boot straight back.

On boot this is the reason Wake reason: UHC1.

Anyone know If I can get boot working with the kinovo BT dongle and apple keyboard/Magic Mouse.

Thank you

Hi Allan,

Thank you for the amended file. Just saved it to \EFI\CLOVER\ACPI\patched\ rebooted the pc, ticked the "Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer" and put the pc to sleep but it woke up straight way. This is what I get with my original DSDT.

Wake reason is the same as before Wake reason: UHC1.

Have I done something wrong?

Thanks

Allan,

Thank for trying the fix on the dsdt. For now I will just use the USB keyboard or a USB mouse.

Will see if I can pickup a apple Bluetooth module to add to the hack.

Thank you for your help and time.

• Like 1

Can confirm mPCI-E using Genuine Apple wifi/bluetooth can not wake OS X from sleep but the flashing power button  sure can. I stopped using the USB keyboard and mouse as they kept being bumped and woke me up at night when the computers fans turned on and monitors blinded me at night while I was trying to sleep. Apple track pad and mouse are always floating on my bed so its not that bad of a deal to use the power button(as wake from sleep). I do have a square computer case sitting at the same hight as my monitors reaching for the button is as easy as reaching for my apple wireless bluetooth keyboard go figure.

:thumbsup_anim: 

Thank you all the suggestions and help. I was not aware that I could wake the machine up with the power button. Just tried and it works well. I can now put away the usb keyboard and mouse to make some space.

Thank you

• Like 1